Home

NiKo, please read

Guest The Feral Chicken

Guest The Feral Chicken

NiKo, you ARE posting dumbass topics! That poem about you! WTF? 'Don't Read!'? Why bother posting? 'i just HAVE to know'? WHY DON'T YOU PLAY THE GAME INSTEAD OF ASKING? 'My Grim Fandango Script'? A-M-A-T-E-U-R. IT WASN'T EVEN A SCRIPT! IT WAS A F**KIN' (I put in the asterix's) BASIC STORYLINE! Stop posting useless topics and spamming the forum! And you don't have to point out the irony of me posting a useless topic to say all this!

I apologize to everyone for having to read this, except for NiKo. Obviously.

(P.S. If I hadn't said it, someoneelse would have.)

------------------

That's the second chicken I've ever seen! What with me being a pirate and all. I don't see many chickens in my line of work.

What? Stop looking at me like that!

chickena2.gif

Guest The Feral Chicken

Sorry Niko, that WAS out of line, but PLEASE tone down. u can stay, but PLEASE don't spam!

------------------

That's the second chicken I've ever seen! What with me being a pirate and all. I don't see many chickens in my line of work.

chickena2.gif

Guest El Pollo Diablo

Clever, clever you have waited until the moderators have dissapeered and then now that Zeroxcape is on holiday. You took your chance and came back onto the forum. If I had power over the forums i would you would not have even made one post and you should definately try to become a journalist in later life as you write a pile of ****e (sorry to any other journalists out there!!!).

So there tongue.gif

P.S. Don't listen to The Feral Chicken

------------------

Madre de Dios es El Pollo Diablo - Captain Blondbeard

Translated - Mother of God the Chicken Devil

[This message has been edited by El Pollo Diablo (edited December 30, 2000).]

Guest El Pollo Diablo

I know but you can permently ban people from the forum (i.e. forever)

------------------

Madre de Dios es El Pollo Diablo - Captain Blondbeard

Translated - Mother of God the Chicken Devil

ok niko, all we are trying to say is that there is no reason for u to post so much (5 posts where one would be good), and there are some things everyone gets excited about (like your script, im sure u thought it was great) but that does not necessarily mean that everyone will feel the same about that said idea.

we are just asking you to not spam the forum, and with that said please consider refraining from posting such things as we have pointed out as being annoying and obscure.

and thats my rant, no vulgar monosyllabic words, no asterics, maybe you will look at it and decide to be a little less "talk about everything as many times as possible"

-nfgboy

------------------

eminfgsig.jpg

Just because u can hear my music blasting across the house, doesn't mean that you can just walk in without knocking and expect me to have clothes on.

Guest The Feral Chicken

Sure NiKo, that's a lot better smile.gif

------------------

chickena2.gif

Archived