Home

MI Action Figures

MtBlanc

What would you do if you saw Monkey Island Action Figures in a local store? Would you grow enraged, pick up the small plastic box and utter profanities to whoever was around because you accuse LEC of finally tying the knot of selling out to the mainstream? Or would you buy as many as you can and thank LEC for finally becoming accessible to the main market?

*Note: <small>I have not heard anything about MI action figures. This is not a rumor, just one of my strange ideas that popped into my head. This is not in anyway factual.</small>

------------------

sig.jpgbanner2.jpg

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

eek.gif

I would scream!! OH MY GOD WOW COOL BRILLIANT FECKING FANTASTIC! WOW WHERES MY WALLET!! (then I get arrested for breach of the peace!!).(Shouldnt really considering im 19, what can i say im a big kid) But students are allowed to do weird things............right?

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

my keychain came with one of the games, like when LEC first releases a game and u pre order it u get xtra free stuff, and i think with mi2 (maybe?) i got a free keychain (like with grim, u got a free skeleton popper thingie)

why do u hate me? its my dashing good looks and suave attitude toward the ladies isnt it? wink.gif

besides i thought white meant purity, and green was envy, or is that red...??

anyway, if u want a guybrush keychain, check out some of the antique stores in your area, i picked up one of those wobbly head guys from the carnival scene at the end of sam n max.

Archived