Home

Games

the_xxxxx

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by Kingzjester:

Ooohohohhoooooh... My God! The forum is being possesed with FF people again!!! Heeeelp!

You mean this has happen before? I'm more MI the FF

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Yeah you're right there are a lotta FFFans here. I'd like to play it but I've only got a PC and the last isn't out yet for PC. Don't you think they should stop with FF? I mean there are almost 10 freakin' parts, it has to get boring.

The XXXXX

i've come i've seen i've conquered. i have played so many games and saw so many games let me give you a list

kin's quest(don't know which one)monopoly,clue, doom, jewels of oralce,

11th hour 7th guest, the sms, sim theme park, sim city 300o and 2000 myst riven, civilization 2, the dig full throtle, and so many other games, legacy command and conguer, bug,grim fandago monkey island, and close to every other popula game

but i don't like voiolrnt games like legacy or doom they creep me out. But i have seen it at my cousin's house, and there's so much more. I love computer games. but i haven't play monkey island 1,2,3

• 2 weeks later...

On my PC is am playing Project I.G.I, I bought Oni but it doesn't work on my comp. frown.gif On my PSone I'm playing Final Fantasy 9 biggrin.gif, on my N64 I'm playing Zelda:MM(got stucked a bit). I just can't wait for Warcraft III and Black&White 2 come out!

Guest The Feral Chicken

Black & White 2? Black and White isn't even out yet, dumbass, and there is no announcement about a sequel? Can't you just be happy with Black & White like the rest of us?

Some people are so fickle

------------------

feralsigg.gif

the sims is cool and theme park world is cool too

Originally posted by Natty:

I've just got the sims back on my computer so I'm happy about that biggrin.gif I've been playing Leisure Suit Larry 3 as well, ummmmm I played Day of the Tentacle for the first time a lil while ago biggrin.gif That was an awsome game. I've been going back to a lotta old games, coz I reckon a lot of the older games are better than games out today

I really wanna play a game called "Another World" it's about this guy who gets stranded on some alien planet and he needs to find his way out- oh well I'm sure I will survive

The original Sims was just cool for a while, after some time it just get's borring! That's why the expansion packs are for, but they get borring 2!! So I think The Sims sucks big time right now and Theme Park World is a great game!:

Originally posted by Bubster:

He Feral I meant TO come out get it? 2=TO. Did any of you already checked out the new Sims add-on: House Party? I did! My friend downloaded it from a warez site. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Does it have all the stuff from livin' large,in it?

P.S. Warez is bad,ummkay

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

I think the sims is still ok but i really like theme park wolrd and Monkey Island

The original Sims was just cool for a while, after some time it just get's borring! That's why the expansion packs are for, but they get borring 2!! So I think The Sims sucks big time right now and Theme Park World is a great game!:

I think the sims is ok but i really like theme park world and Monkey Island

Archived