Home

Murta for Secret

many people think murta should be another secret. and now has come a time where NFGB has become the Secret and Murta is just as good in my opinion. and for the fact that NFGB just became one murta should be one to. so all that want murta for The next Secret say i and post here.

thanx

Heracio Turquemada Marley

ban bill gates? he hasnt done anything banable in my book (yet) but i got my eye on him, and if he does all i have to do is click a few buttons.

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker!

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Originally posted by Bill Gates:

really?? I shall add this to my database!!

I knew it! I knew Bill Gates was a monkey! Now we have proof!

Who's got pie ready?

------------------

brief.gif

Anyone can win, unless there's a second entry.

and the witty commentary is why i have already nominated brief for a moderator position, i mean we are so alike! (jessica alba is hotter still!)

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker! now with a new and improved secret formula.

Guest murta

NFGB, do you not think the Microsoft Final Solution thing is a bit sick/out of order, especially for any Jewish users. I know he didn't make it and it might be a joke, but at least get him to change his sig please

Guest The Feral Chicken

You sicko! That is one of the most disrespectful images I've ever seen! I didn't notice it until Murta pointed it out; remove the sig NOW. I'm not Jewish, but even still, it's just sick and wholesomely wrong.

Gates remove the sig, i`m not jewish and i`m sure some sickos out there might think the sig is humerous or comical, but lots of ppl will take offense to it, and it`s not whut we want ppl thinking of the monkey island forum.

ppl leave your descriminating comments/thoughts to yourself.

I'm not Jewish and I can only imagine what the Jewish people went though- but having a pic like that is not funny it's downright offensive, and not just to Jewish people- I find it offensive too- if you won't ban him at least make him remove the sig

------------------

smurfsig.gif

i have some jewish parts in my family, my granma survived the holocaust, many died. and so i find it disgusting, stupid and dare i say SHAMEFULL and DEGRATING for a human to even CONCIDER using a N***i symbol. even for a joke. and p.s Thomas fellas is bill gates. and i have my reasons to believe that. right Heracio?

hey cool, it censors the word N a z z i

------------------

n_md_clr.gifi_md_clr.gifk_md_clr.gifo_md_clr.gif

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited March 31, 2001).]

I agree. The Nazi symbol is offensive and it isn't a good thing to have on these boards. What would a newbie think whose only been on this board once? We can't let these kind of things go unnoticed. Sure, it is a joke about Bill Gates and Windows, but come on, it's also the symbol of the worst organization in the 20th century, not to mention all of history. Nfgb, you've been looking for your ban-able offense? It could potentially be right here.

------------------

sig.jpg

ok ill suspend his account.

niko, i sure hope that email address of yours works this time around.

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

awww.... did you just smile at me? smile.gif , if you think i start acting stupid or anything just tell me okay? i just wanna be concidered like a normal poster. not a guy with a criminal past in these forums wink.gif

p.s

see? i edit my old posts instead of posting one more (something you used to hate about me)

------------------

n_md_clr.gifi_md_clr.gifk_md_clr.gifo_md_clr.gif

WOOOOO! he has learned!

now if we can just get the multiple posts to stop (that means everyone not just you)

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

Archived