Home

everyone clap for ZeroXcape!!

Rufio

great job zero on implementing the new feature of the board (whos online) without any down time or mass hysteria!!

i'd just like to say thet its a feature that i was looking forward to, but i didnt want it if it meant a clean UBB upgrade, cause lord knows that can be hell.

::thumbs up::

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker!

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

what "whos online" feature? did I miss it?

Nevermind I found it, wonder why I didn't notice it before, and cool I'm the only person on at the moment frown.gif see that's what I get for being ahead in time while everyone else is living in the past... JK biggrin.gif

------------------

smurfsig.gif

[This message has been edited by Natty (edited March 26, 2001).]

Guest ZeroXcape

Heh, after reading the HOW-TO, I thought it was gonna require some down time; however, I backed up the proper files in case it didn't go so well.

Natty: Check <a href="">http://www.escapemi.com/forums/Forum5/HTML/000011.html</a> or the <a href="http://www.escapemi.com/">main news page</a> for more info.

There seems to always be 5 people on the boards at all times. The highest I've seen is 14. Anyone see more then that?

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

Hehe. Great. No one I know are on right now, only Ben 182, and some guests, but it still is great.

<big><big><big>*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*</big></big></big>

But now MegaMonkey joined, and I hope that he will see this msg and join the chat.

I think that when you see someone you know, you should join the chat, and we'll make that a "rule"

------------------

Magnus.jpgMagnusB_da_pro_boarder

[This message has been edited by MagnusB (edited March 26, 2001).]

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiingy biggrin.gif where ya been? You off having a life are ya? We've missed you, but it's ok, nothing really interesting has happened biggrin.gif

(OK, so this could be considered spamming, but I'm happy to see the doggy)

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Guest ZeroXcape

Dead? I'm always around heh...

I watch from above.

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

Archived