Home

Hello

chunkymonkey

Hello,

You guys probably don't remember me or never knew I existed. I use to come to this forum often, however, since I work and go to school, I haven't had the time. I see that you guys have some "troublemakers" in the forum. That's what happens when you're gone so long. Well, just stopped by to say hi.

Chunkymonkey

• 1 month later...

dang i'm always dead last. Chunkey monkey's every where. Now that i'm friends we are playing it cool. but i'm always behind. But hey that's brass it's a chunkey monkey. so i wonder where he is right now i haven't seen him for a long time. HUH and (admiral) fedral chicken how do you know chunket. This is one small world(internet that is ) out there. How weird. IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!!!!

I just noticed this thread, and noticed I haven't welcomed you back before!

Actually, I wasn't registered here when you were posting - so I don't know you. That of course doesn't mean that I can't get to know you; and that's why I should shake hands with you smile.gif

*smells his fingers*

Well, I smell like rotten banana but don't mind. MegaMonkey's tend to smell bad smile.gif

*shakes hands before even gets a reply - wishing to get Chunky's hand to shake with*

See you around, Brassie ( what's the joke? smile.gif )

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

see guys i don't think chunkey's here. I jsut saw this post a couple pages back looking at the forums i never read before i enterd this board. And for the people who don't know me Hi. If so... still HI but anyways i was jsut looking back and just seeing the current users.. so i replied to this ****amania post and badda bing baadda boom people are saying hi left and right but i just only brought up an old post which seem new

anyways thripwood how did you know my name's lupe???

have we met or something

if we haven't then NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

if not NICE TO MEET YOU AGAIN!!!!

(ok it's getting lame)

lupe/marco/guybrush3pwood

okcor?????? OMG

carla:i'm drinking to forget

guybrush: forget what?

carla i forget

guybrush: you maen what you've done to the gf board

carla:OH GREAT now i have to start drinking all over again

but okcor it's you

how have you been

i haven't sen you in a while

where's chunkey

and how still deletes my posts at the gf

and so much otgher stuff. How come you don't come to

www.mixnmojo.com anymore. It's been a long time. I wouyld never guess that thripweed was OKCOR

but anyways i thught you neglected me for some reason and left me stranded on monkey island!!!(just kiddding) but i'm getting concerned where chunkey and eva is and how you got here? and what is helios do right now. It's been a long time since i went to the gf forums again. i should go check to see what it's like

mr. chise: don't tell they changed the scumm bar to the lua bar!!!

i thought chunkey was dead. he hasn't been here for a long time

just like horachio t marley

lost track of where he was on this board. Enterd this big time portal and supposally died

hey GRAMPA!!!!!!

but amazing i was just talking about you and all up a sudden out of nowhere for about a month you just pop up when i thought you never would return

amazing

and okcor no matter what even if i do type aout grim fandago(which most people now don't at that board) but if i type something like how are you today or

hi to the people i don't know and greeting myself

you see if i DON"T talk about grim fandango in any ways helios deletes my message. And the weird part is that when i do my posts STILL gets deleted. Either way i'm deadmannny

mabye you can convince helios to stop deleting my posts

when i AM taljking about grim fandango!

ok talk to you later

lupe

Firsty MarcoPollo (lupe) is an idiot so don't listen to him

And sorry for the mistake, but I know someone called Chunkey Monkey who is also involved in lucasarts world, who is a he, and apparently not you biggrin.gif

------------------

Thrip1.jpg

holy carp!!!! sorry but i am an idiot( i mean i was used to the other chiunkey mnokey on the grim fandango forums and so many others! I thought you were him . MY BAD. I thought you were a he becuase the other person named chunkey mnokey (quite confusing was a he) ok i think i've got this straight.

but to MANY MONKEYS

i'm going crazy

otis: MONKEYS MONKEYS MONKEYS!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhh

Archived