Home

RIGHT.......

Guest El Pollo Diablo

Guest El Pollo Diablo

e3_monkey4.jpg

I SAW THIS PICTURE AND I THOUGHT WELL ITS TRUE LUCASARTS CAN'T KEEP AWAY FOM STAR WARS. LOOK HERE MI IS RUINED FOR GOOD AND IT WAS PORTED TO CONSOLE TO GAIN MONEY TO FUND S1TTY STAR WARS CONSOLE GAMES NO ONE WILL LIKE. AND THEN COME THE PORT OF THAT GAME TO PC TO GAIN EVEN MORE MONEY TO FUND EVEN WORSE GAME.

THIS MY FRIENDS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Madre de Dios es El Pollo Diblo - Captain Blondbeard

Translated - Mother of God the Chicken Devil

[This message has been edited by El Pollo Diablo (edited May 08, 2001).]

well one thing is for sure. the monkey island series have come to an end. there can be more sequels. but they just cant fix the damage that EMI caused to the series. i just keep on hoping EMI is all a bad dream, and MI4 never happened. there is nothing they can do to fix it.

well every good thing comes to an end

------------------

nikosig.JPG

i know it is bloody true, but what can we do? Monkey island four was not monkey island. That is all i can say! It was more like grimfandango, not monkey island. It should have been drawn! I am as outraged as you!

And the thing about all the starwars games is true, and i thought they were shocking. But the thoery you have d***les me!

aimee_signature

[This message has been edited by Elaine_85 (edited May 09, 2001).]

I gotta say, I like the pic though, it made me laugh, does anyone think that the next MI game, if there is one will go back to mouse movement or will it stay with the keyboard movement?

The only thing I can think of with so many StarWars games is that the movies were huuuuuuuuge and it's got like a cult following, so of course Lucas Arts are going to continue to make games based on Starwars because they know die hard fans will buy the games, regardless of how crappy they are, I mean if you were to go out into the street and ask someone at random "Do they know The Curse Of Monkey Island is?" or "Do you know who Guybrush Threepwood is?"My bet is they won't be able to tell you it's a computer game. But if you were to ask the same person "Do you know who Luke Skywalker is?" My bet is they will be able to tell you "he's the guy from star wars" As far as I'm concerned the Star Wars games only sell coz of the movie, and if there was no Star Wars movies then there wouldn't be 50million Star Wars games

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

Archived