Home

Guybrush and Jerry Seinfeld the same person?

Guest Jojo

Still don't see it, I was gonna say something but forgot rolleyes.gif

Nevermind I remember now, everytime I see TwoTimes post I always get that song stuck in my head even though I hate it

"Two Time do do do do do Three Times do do do do do do" Sorry it must just be me, ignore me, all I can hear is Elmo singing, ok time to watch Seasame Street me thinks biggrin.gif

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

[This message has been edited by Natty (edited June 04, 2001).]

Sorry 2Times I didn't mean to sound like I was making fun of you really, and I hope you didn't take offence to it or anything smile.gif

As for the pics, well first of all you need to create a pic, or have a pic that you like, you then need to upload it to a server (basically anything other than geocities coz it doen't allow external linking) it needs to be a gif or jpeg, and then you go to your profile and paste the link into the signature part. For example mine is (it's got a space in it so you can see what I mean)

a> it's really quite simple once you get the hang of it though. If you have something that needs to be uploaded you can email it to me and I'll be happy to upload it onto my site, which I only use for sigs, many forum members have sigs that are on my site, including NiKo, Brighteyes and DiscoStu, so it's no problem for me at all smile.gif

Alternativly, I've just created a site and allowing people to upload their sig/forum stuff there, so people don't have to ask around trying to get someone to upload their image, all the people have to do is ask me for the password, which I will give them via email or ICQ because not everyone has their own website which they can upload to. The details can be found in the Harbor

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

[This message has been edited by Natty (edited June 06, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Natty (edited June 06, 2001).]

Archived