Home

Lara Croft & Guybrish Threepwood

Bloodnose

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by Natty:

Pffffft guys are dense, they never know when I'm flirting frown.gif It's awful, I'm a shocking flirt and they never pick up on it, guys suck

guys suck, fux0r that! us dense, hardly, ive had more trouble with dumbass girls not getting it than all of the men could provide you in a lifetime!

------------------

eyesig.jpg

you open your door to me, you open your arms to me, but yet u dont open your heart to me. why?

yeah let me just give it away by showing u a pictuer of her, only eyes will you get!

------------------

eyesig.jpg

you open your door to me, you open your arms to me, but yet u dont open your heart to me. why?

I'm a lil worried NiKo tongue.gif some poor girl is gonna have to put up with some blue-haired mainiac running after her. Hmmmmms I'm glad I live in a different country tongue.gif

hehe... biggrin.gif

australia here i come wink.gif

------------------

nikosig.JPG

NFGB I've been meaning to ask, what do the chinese chars say on your sig?

Well, I'm not NFGB, but I can actually field this...

The characters themselves don't seem to make much sense; my guess it that it's probably a name of some sort (like for a band or something). Roughly translated, it reads "Sea Country Fortune."

------------------

brief.gif

"Belong to us, all your base are."

Originally posted by brief:

Well, I'm not NFGB, but I can actually field this...

The characters themselves don't seem to make much sense; my guess it that it's probably a name of some sort (like for a band or something). Roughly translated, it reads "Sea Country Fortune."

really, my friend eugene had told me it was "seeing/looking at the future" or close to that..

maybe it lost something in the translation?

------------------

eyesig.jpg

Unless it's some term I've never heard of (a possibiltiy, since the characters you used are simplified, which means they are used in mainland China, and sometimes they have terms that I've never heard of).. Or perhaps it's in reference to something written in a book or something. I don't read a lot of Chinese books.

My translation is quite literal, because the three characters combined makes no sense to me. The first character literally means "sea." The second character can be either "country," "kingdom," or "nation." By itself, it's closest meaning should be "nation," but "country" seemed better for the translation of the three words. The third character is just that--"fortune."

I can't think of a "good" translation for "seeing/looking at the future" (I can think of a translation, but it doesn't sound very good), so the best I could come up with is this:

future.gif

It means "face the future." Which could, I supposed, also be interpreted as "turn your eye towards the future," except the word "eye" is never actually used.

------------------

brief.gif

Just don't ask your friend for some Chinese characters you want to tattoo onto your arm--some of them could really mess with ya... biggrin.gif

thanks brief, its good to have someone who can translate for me biggrin.gif

seeif as all i have though is the flattened image of my sig, (damn me and my ctrl-s every five seconds!) i think ill just leave it as is, its kinda querky that way smile.gif

------------------

eyesig.jpg

Guest The Feral Chicken

Sorry, but MGS had a CRAP control system. I don't know why people say it's so good...there's nothing in there that Deus Ex doesn't do better. Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea, it just good have been done a lot better. Oh, and that radar idea was ****e. The game is much better and more interesting when it is jammed.

Originally posted by The Feral Chicken:

Sorry, but MGS had a CRAP control system. I don't know why people say it's so good...there's nothing in there that Deus Ex doesn't do better. Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea, it just good have been done a lot better. Oh, and that radar idea was ****e. The game is much better and more interesting when it is jammed.

huh? how can you say such a thing??? confused.gif

------------------

stork.gif

Guest The Feral Chicken

Revolutionary my arse. It does nothing that wasn't done just as well as the origianl Thief (a game even older) did. Yes, I know I used Deus Ex as my example last time, but that's a new game. I'm not saying it's a bad game, it's just not as good as people say it is. I know some who think it's the 'best game ever', despite MI2, Deus Ex, Planescape: Torment, Half-Life, Perfect Dark, Baldur's Gate, Shenmue, and many others, are better.

Guest The Feral Chicken

If MGS is the top game for Playstation, it doesn't say a lot for the other games, does it? The only decent console games are Gran Turismo, Shenmue and Perfect Dark. Oh, and Zelda. But Baldur's Gate II is better than it, and Deus Ex is better than Perfect Dark.

My list:

PC: Deus Ex/Half-Life

N64: Perfect Dark (Goldeneye is well over-rated)

DC: Shenmue. D-uh.

PSX:Doesn't have one because it's crap.

Archived