Home

Hello :)

LeMonkeyChuck

Hiya LeMonkey smile.gif Nice to have some new faces here, I'm Natty, don't mind me, I can be a bit of a bytch sometimes, but that's only if you get on my nerves (poor guy I hope I'm not scaring him) We're all harmless though smile.gif

So where you from? I won't assume you're from France, with the 'Le' bit, I'm from Australia and I'm 19. I'm also one of something like 3 or 4 regular female posters here, the rest of them are male

Well, hope you enjoy your stay here, just sit back and relax. Usually all our silly blabber is found in the "Harbor Forum"

------------------

nattymaniacs.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

yo lemonkeychuck dude, i'm NiKo, i Live in 668. Hellstreet, and i take messages for Satan smile.gif

but that doesnt make me a bad guy, ocountraire, see, it pays knowing me, coz when you all die and go to hell to rott for eternity, i can give you free coupons to some torture devices smile.gif . so it pays to have conections...

oh, and come to the Harbor Forum smile.gif

------------------

668sig.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Well, I must say, this is a much warmer, friendlier welcome than I got at other boards! This place looks wonderful, I've already book-marked it before I even got registered, so I hung around a little to see the action, and I think I'm going to stay here for the long run. Oh, by the way, about the name, I'm not French, it was just my little mix of LeChuck and Monkey. I must also say, NiKo, that you've got one of the coolest signitures ever, thanks for the welcome. I'd also like to thank Natty for a good laugh when I read her post. It looks like I'm gonna really love this place, so see you guys around, yeah? smile.gif

Well, I must say, this is a much warmer, friendlier welcome than I got at other boards! This place looks wonderful, I've already book-marked it before I even got registered, so I hung around a little to see the action, and I think I'm going to stay here for the long run. Oh, by the way, about the name, I'm not French, it was just my little mix of LeChuck and Monkey. I must also say, NiKo, that you've got one of the coolest signitures ever, thanks for the welcome. I'd also like to thank Natty for a good laugh when I read her post. It looks like I'm gonna really love this place, so see you guys around, yeah? smile.gif

Heya. Welcome. I'm Fender. Thats about it. I think. Except for this.

*Talks to LeMonkeyChuck under his breath*

*whispers*In this forum, the only to get out of this forum is to walk into the red light, for the path toimmortal truth lies there. You will learn that soon enough my friend, you will learn that sooon enough.*stops whispering*

WELCOME!

------------------

fender.pngfender.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Say no to Monkey Kombat

Originally posted by LeMonkeyChuck:

NiKo, that you've got one of the coolest signitures ever,

i hear this so much i'm starting to believe it... eek.gif

thanks smile.gif

------------------

668sig.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

~ if you rewind, you can hear Satan singing a duet with Ricky martin~

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited August 13, 2001).]

Ah, another monkey!

Hi, I'm your ancestor - an elder - old master, MegaMonkey - at your service young one!

Pleased to meet you... and you know, it's quite rare these days that someone who's as interesting and excited as you are registers up - so this friendly welcome is the least you deserve!

Welcome in to our crazy insane board! Hope you enjoy it smile.gif and the best place to find me from is The Harbour. I'll be near the banana-trucks.

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

NFGB = Nerd Fuck3r and Gates's B1tch!

Well I'm glad you had a good laugh at my post LeMonkey smile.gif

Don't forget to check out the Harbor forum that's where most of the fun is smile.gif

------------------

nattymaniacs.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

Archived