Home

Possible addition to single player??

UberChild

while reading a post about carying weapons it kinda occured to me/came over me.. an idea for the single player aspect of the game.. i wonder if there could be a special function or level (say fighting vader as someone suggested) as a treat for finishing the game using only the saber and force powers.. no guns.. im not aware of this being posted in other forums.. if it has im sorry... but what do oyu guys think.. it would also add to the replayability a bit, pay it once with saber.. and again with any combination ya want.. what do ya reckon..or am i jus trippin.. ;)

Just give me the holographic chess-game shown in ANH. It would be cool having to play that to open up a secret area, or something. A game within a game, so to speak, but with a nice little reward for your efforts.

As for the Jedi Academy - well, there's potential for that too, considering it used to be a Sith temple. Who knows - maybe the root of the problem in the entire story starts with that place?

It may have been said before, but I'd like to see some little Raven in-jokes in JK2 - like a secret level where you have to fight Corvus from Heretic II, for example. That would just be really fun, IMO. ;) Elf magic against the power of the Force? I wonder which would win.

There was a bit in Elite Force when you came across two guys playing 3D Chess, but I don't think you could have a go yourself. Would be cool if you could. Or how about playing a game of sabacc? That would be excellent.

I'm not sure about the idea of having an add-on based purely in the Jedi Academy fighting holographic enemies. It sounds a bit like the Elite Force expansion which gave you a virtual tour of Voyager. I would prefer a story-driven expansion.

Having said that, though, the Jedi Academy could serve as an excellent explanation for the MP side of JK II. Remember how they explained you being able to shoot down Janeway, Neelix et al in the Elite Force MP? They called it "Holomatch" and said it was all a simulation. The MP side of JK II could be explained as being a holographic simulation at the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. That would tie things up neatly.

Archived