Home

Another take on Kyle growing up

Alan Byrne

How long is this after JK?

If it is five years or more there should be clear signs of ageing--if Yoda couldn't stop himself from ageing with the Force, I doubt Kyle is...

Even if he is a Jedi Lord.

Probably not important ot most of you, but realism counts...

This is 7 years after JK, well thats what they've said so far, but then they also said they havnt confirmed the storyline, but they obvioulsy have the time zone sorted out.

And Yoda showed ageing because he was 900 years old :) . So I doubt in 7 years Kyle would age much.

uhh oh, a double standed... i get around thins by, umm, no creating any topics. of course i have had only one idea while here(ok, so i created one topic).

since no one seems to use older topics, maybe they should be deleted, something like if there two months w/o a post, there gone? maybe? maybe not, thats a lot of good info lost... i dunno, this is why i will never be president...

maybe yoda's species only lives to be 75 - 100, and the only reason he's lived to be 900 is because he can use the force to slow down his aging process. huh, HUH ever thought of that?? huh??? WELL??!??!??!?!??!?

my appologies. too many hours at work... losing sanity

need... beer...

Archived