Home

Tie Guy

Delphi's Clone

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by ReaperFett

why not make your own? Cant be that hard.

Failing that, blackmail someone into doing one for you :)

Ki-Adi.gif

Its not. They are fairly straight forward if you can use Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop. It is all a matter of making the frames and putting them together. The one i did for Rommel didn't turn out quite like i wanted it too, so i will probably fix it sooner or later.

Guest Luke Skywalker

People I know that your not on here a lot and your arguements are good enough, but you havent contibuted to the GB.com community as much as someone who has 1000 posts has. Oh and I can't wait to get mine. Tie Guy, do you make staffs? Just wondering.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

People I know that your not on here a lot and your arguements are good enough, but you havent contibuted to the GB.com community as much as someone who has 1000 posts has. Oh and I can't wait to get mine. Tie Guy, do you make staffs? Just wondering.

I never have, but i'm pretty confident that i can do it. Making these things really aren't that hard. I'll have to come up with a good design for the hilt though, a double bladed one will be harder to think of.

i think it was 2000 posts:confused:

btw why would u even ask for a saber now cause you know hes not going to do it and even if he did then we'd have all the little underposters (no offense im talking under 300) trying to have one made its just stupid:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by ReaperFett

Tie, why not use a movie one as a base? Its what I did (Ki-Adi's)

Because thats no fun, and its not original, and you can't make your own color as well. Besides, if you could see the blades at full size you will see that they look much better, but too big to fit on the forum.

Guest ReaperFett
and you can't make your own color as well

Sure you can. Ki Adi's isnt purple. I(well, person who remade it for me, mine wasnt that hot) got a picture of the hilt, then added the glow. Wouldnt have done it if I didnt like the hilt

Archived