Home

New Screens

Moses

I'm not sure when these came out or if I just missed them or what, but if you go to the lucasarts site they have 3 pictures I've NEVER seen before! Numbers 3-5 I believe. It's a bowcaster shot toward a stormtrooper from way downtown, what looks like a closer shot of when Kyle first ran into the complex in the E3 video, and a nice close 3rd person lightsaber fight with our mysterious dark jedi.

We've definitely seen the first 2, maybe they just posted them THERE today. As far as I know though, we've never seen screens 3-5. :eek:

EDIT: in reply to Magnum

Yeah, maybe that's what force speed looks like? Or just making the jedi fights look really nice. At any rate, it does. :)

[ September 20, 2001: Message edited by: Moses ]

Guest Krayt Tion

I've never seen 4 or 5. Good call.

3 was definitely from the October PC Gamer (50 Best Games Ever issue).

Someone who has recieved the November PCG please confirm that 4 and 5 are not in that issue, thanks.

that almost looks as if thats where he is going to move to like your able to sense in force where the go before they actually do it? maybe raven has implemented that?And i dont believe i saw thos in the nov issue but then again i only saw what pics someone posted on the net.

Seems they updated the multiplayer info on the page too, it now reads:

Multi-player options including, deathmatch, saber-only deathmatch, and team capture the flag.

As opposed to describing it as "team cooperative play" or etc.

Kurgan

Archived