Home

big question

moss20

i agree with slowbie jk2 would work best on console, on the money u spend on new consoles u could have akick ass computer, upgrade or get a new computer, by the time jk2 comes out im sure anyone could get enough money to meet the minimum requirements...

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: TrUeFoRcE ]

obi-wan looks like ****. I will be getting it, but so far all of the screens that they have released, have jagged edges,and obi-wan himself looks like he would on a 486 computer. COME ON LUCASARTS, THROUGH A X-BOX AND PC LOVER A BONE HERE!

mossdiggity

I am a jedi without a cause, and they are the worst kind.

1. They are making JKII partially because there is no more Obi-Wan on PC. Obi-Wan will be on the XBox and PS2, not JKII.

2. Don't whine that you don't have a good enough PC. If you want it so badly, you shouldn't have invested in console junk.

3. Obi-Wan DOES look like ****. The saber streaks are like 12 feet long, and wrap all the way around his body when he's in a spin! They shouldn't be more than 1' to 1.5' long!

Don't count on Obi-Wan for the PS2. I've read the developers stated that the huge levels are cached on the hardrive of the Xbox and no other console could do it! What Obi-Wan lacks in graphics it makes up for in sure size and scope. The levels are massive with lots of activity. The Theed level alone took over a year to design! I would be surprised if JK2 levels are as large as Obi-Wan's. Jk2 looks like it will have a more photo real look to it. I'm glad both games are comming.

Archived