Home

cheat codes.

michael1587246523

Luckily their the Quake 3 console which are simple sv_cheats 1 to activate, and then cheats like GOD, and giveall....kinda self explanitory ;) ....of course i never play with cheats the first time round, just after you've completed it to get to places that you couldnt have normally, maybe you were too low on health etc and had to rush through etc

A long time ago I used to use cheats, like GOD mode etc., to get past difficult spots, but then I found I wasn't enjoying playing the game as much, so I stopped doing that.

The only time I use a cheat now is for things like turning shadows on, going into 3rd person etc., which I don't really consider as cheats, but game enhancements. ;)

As long as you don't use them in multiplayer when other people want to play a legit game (99.9% of the time) then I have no problem with cheats.

They can be fun/funny. If you buy a game and then just cheat your way through... hey, whatever floats your boat.

Kurgan

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

SP cheats are great for finding secrets, exploring, or standing in the middle of a room and punching the guards to death rather than shooting. However, the first time I play a game, I never use cheats. It's sort of an honor thing where until you beat it without cheats, you haven't beaten it. After that though, I'll turn a few cheats on and see what happens.

MP cheats suck for sure though. :D

Cheating the first time around is bogus. you can not experience the game as the designers wanted you to. (Ex. Stv god mode- you can use that in one of the levels instead of beating your way to teh top of "the forge", a big metal thing.)

what is the porpose of these "signatures"? :confused:

You're already asking for cheat codes?

While we're at it perhaps someone could please tell Peep here how to beat the final boss in Jedi-Outcast.

Also, why hasn't anyone written a walk-through yet? Peep can't be the only one having trouble.

Originally posted by Wilbur Schwein:

<STRONG>You're already asking for cheat codes?

While we're at it perhaps someone could please tell Peep here how to beat the final boss in Jedi-Outcast.

Also, why hasn't anyone written a walk-through yet? Peep can't be the only one having trouble.</STRONG>

very funny. I was not asking for codes before the game has been released, i was only asking if anyone knew what type of codes would be in the finished game. Thats all i asked. if you have any more problems with reasonable questions (that is not asking for a walkthrough or how to defeat the final boss, because that is not what i was asking) or any more unwelcome comments

why dont you just stay away from forums,before you annoy, anger or even insult someone.

:mad::mad:;):mad:

Originally posted by Wilbur Schwein:

<STRONG>You're already asking for cheat codes?

Also, why hasn't anyone written a walk-through yet? Peep can't be the only one having trouble.</STRONG>

very funny. I was not asking for codes before the game has been released, i was only asking if anyone knew what type of codes would be in the finished game. Thats all i asked. if you have any more problems with reasonable questions (that is not asking for a walkthrough or how to defeat the final boss, because that is not what i was asking) or any more unwelcome comments

why dont you just stay away from forums,before you annoy, anger or even insult someone.

:mad::mad:;):mad:

sorry about that posting twice. I didnt mean it.

[EDIT - Stormy - Michael, just an FYI if you're not sure. It's easy enough to delete a post if you make the mistake of posting twice. Just click on the edit button attached to your post, and then put a tick in the Delete box when your post comes up. Just submit changes, and your duplicate post will be gone. ;) ]

Archived