Home

The Raven Comparrison

CaptainRAVE

hmm....I see awesome looking fire, with the light reflecting off the floor, the red light is the result of glare, the big rock is a mystery ¿ and the gray is hardly the focus of the level. Besides, I showed you like 5 screens of images with barely and gray in them

blah.jpg

have fun

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: RaoK ]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RaoK:

<STRONG>hmm....I see awesome looking fire, with the light reflecting off the floor, the red light is the result of glare, the big rock is a mystery ¿ and the gray is hardly the focus of the level. Besides, I showed you like 5 screens of images with barely and gray in them

blah.jpg

have fun

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: RaoK ]</STRONG>

and when did the imperial facilities switch from "evil gray " to "martha stewarts fortress of style"?

the emipre is drab. Its is black gray white and red. That is all. Granted any out door environments can be whatever the artists want. But in order to be accurate to the star wars history you need to look the part.

Q3 engine is going on 2 years old.

U2 engine is.....oh wait it hasnt even been officially released :rolleyes:

wtf is the debate over?

ill bet my dollars to your cents that JKO has better gameplay. Unreal anything has never had good gameplay.

<STRONG>jeez, I wish I could see locals with white and red, that would be great....or maybe a logo or anything!

and btw, thx for clearing up the topic about q3 engine > u2 :)</STRONG>

ok here is the debate winner

Q3 engine = out NOW

U2 as far as we know is vapor ware. there isnt a 1000% garuntee that U2 will acctually be released because right now its not even beta. what if a bomb blows up their studio?

now you and i both know it will be(i played the alpha leak). but RIGHT NOW you cant consider something in development better than something that is OUT NOW.

so there. Q3 > U2 cause its availible

and IMO doom3 > U2

<STRONG>you played the alpha leak?

even tho it was a video?

hmm...</STRONG>

hehe its wasnt "just a video" had to do some tweaking of the unreal.ini to get it to play. its was only one lvl and you could tell it wasnt close to a game and specifically for demonstration....but yeah i had it...deleted it though since it wasnt worth hangin on to

*cough*

someone went to the show, recorded the video off the TV screen with a "secret recorder" that wasn't supposed to be there, and distributed it on the net

unless you played the player made lvl that looks like the lvl on display

<STRONG>*cough*

someone went to the show, recorded the video off the TV screen with a "secret recorder" that wasn't supposed to be there, and distributed it on the net

unless you played the player made lvl that looks like the lvl on display</STRONG>

no i played the alpha leak of that demo that was shown. there was a big stink about it. the legend dev guys were threatening law suits. it was only in the warez channels for a few days and then it dried up quickly.

Archived