Home

Bullit Time??

MovieFan

in case if ur confused, Star Wars: Obi-Wan for X-Box is using "Force Seeing" as a bullet-time thingy. it's been done, and NO, it would NOT work in mp, but singleplayer would be interesting. of course, it all depends on how they make the game. some engines may not be able to do that. it all depends.

GonkHater, your over a grand, good job!!! :)

anyway, back to bullit time, bullit time and SW dont really mix that well... even in the movies, ANH had slow battles, ESB a little faster, ROTJ faster yet, and TPM was blazing... so they are getting faster...

i dont know why they would include force speed as a slowdown in the XBox... its just the new craze, and its also much easier for the crappy console to process... force SPEED as a slowdown? what is this, a re-hash of the six million dollar man???

my ten cents worth.. (i know, its a lot :))

Bull E t time. Ok, now that that's settled...

I think force speed would work rather well. Basically, everything around you would appear to you to be in slow-mo (because you're moving so incredibly fast) like Max Payne, except you would be moving at your normal speed. In Max Payne, only your head could whip around at the speed of sound for some reason (heh) but with Force Speed your movement about the area and saber swings would appear at normal speed to you.

But I just presented myself with a problem :): what about the speed of gunfire? Should it also be shot off at a normal rate, or should it be slow like the rest of the world since it's mechanical? Technically, I guess it should be in slow-mo but that might not be as fun. Hmm... think it out kids. :)

Archived