Home

'ello 'ello!!

Guest Jeff Walters

Guest Jeff Walters

Welcome to the JKII.net forums! Welcome old time Dark Forces fans and all the new ones we'll no doubt be seeing :)

We all hope you enjoy the site and have a ball on the forums...let the posting begin! :)

Guest SithSeeD

Wow would you look at that... first post and I'm already a Jedi Council member ... I'll be damned.

Yo Jeff... long time no speak !

SithSeeD :mad:

That pretty much sucks all purpose out of the rank system if I now understand the rank system correctly.

Originally posted by Bart-=[JCS]=-:

<STRONG>Ok Let the flooding for ranks commence!

[ May 30, 2001: Message edited by: Bart-=[JCS]=- ]</STRONG>

Its a great idea I agree. About the moderator deal is it going to be as strict as the obi-wan boards? becuz in the obi-wan boards they had lucasars people comin on to read this and they were kept very clean and edited and you couldn't say **** or **** or anything like that hmm let's try this out

Guest SithSeeD

Yeah I helped out a bit. But it was Zero, Chris and Aristotle that did the major work.

Kudos guys !

And the moderators will be the JK.net and JKII.net staff . :mad:

I don't get it. How come I edited my profile five times, and only got back four of them...

/trails off

Now, down to business. My drilling questions:

1. Windu(are you also bald?), is the council still on Coruscant? I thought it was at Yavin 4(see my sig). Oh, wait, you're part of the Old Republic, aren't you?

2. I can understand Qui-Gon and Maul, but why are Amidala, Sebulba, and 3PO there? And why aren't Luke or Obi-Wan up there? And besides that, this is 'bout Kataryn(sp?), so why isn't he up there?

3. What is that spinning thing to the left?

<<<<---------???

4. Why is it all in red?

5. Like the new design; went overboard with the red, though, didn't you...

jh

Guest SithSeeD

Psst ... Windu ... They just made the forums yesterday... hence no one could join until yesterday.... pst ! I'm a moderator... dont tell anyone ... hehe

SithSeeD :mad:

Hey don't criticize the page just yet, its very early and you my friend need to learn how to get a sig up before you criticize someone else's work that red thing is an altemeter (*acts like he knows what he's talking about*) it let's pilots know how far they turn in an airplane. so yea mwahahaha

Originally posted by Jedi Howell:

<STRONG>I don't get it. How come I edited my profile five times, and only got back four of them...

/trails off

Now, down to business. My drilling questions:

1. Windu(are you also bald?), is the council still on Coruscant? I thought it was at Yavin 4(see my sig). Oh, wait, you're part of the Old Republic, aren't you?

</STRONG>

I have been fortunate with a new product called Rogaine. It is on Yavin 4. Coruscant is my mailing address.

<STRONG>

2. I can understand Qui-Gon and Maul, but why are Amidala, Sebulba, and 3PO there? And why aren't Luke or Obi-Wan up there? And besides that, this is 'bout Kataryn(sp?), so why isn't he up there?

</STRONG>

Doesn't make sense to me either...any of them.

<STRONG>

3. What is that spinning thing to the left?

</STRONG>

I believe it is an altimeter.

Archived