Home

Chicken is Best

Angry Drunken Ewok

Originally posted by Angry Drunken Ewok:

<STRONG>I will have to argue about Katarn being the best Jedi in the Star Wars universe....sure he did all those things, which were awesome, but as far as him being a Jedi are concerned he wont qualify as being a good one..I mean he couldnt CONTROL the Force ,which a Jedi is supposed to be one with, which is why he decided not to become a Jedi because he was afraid he wouldnt be to master it and fall to the dark side.....oh and Qui-Gon was not misguided, his views and philosophies were different than the Jedi Council's which is also a major reason Qui-Gon was not on the council.</STRONG>

Okay, point taken. What this essentially means is that all Jedi are fundamentally flawed, so no single one is better than another.

Qui-Gon was misguided by his own belief that Anakin would bring balance to the Force, IMO.

Tre Lightshadow...yes, Luke was instrumental in helping new Jedi to realise their potential at his academy - whether that was for the Light or Dark side. :)

I believe and still believe that if Qui Gon had lived that Anakin would have been the chosen one that Qui Gon saw in him and that Anakin would never have turned into Darth Vader(but im glad he did cause Vader kicks ass)....Obi Wan just wasnt ready for a padawan(at least one with a cloudy future like Anakin) yet

But wasn't Vader the one who brought ballance to the Force?

Wasn't he that killed the Emperor forcing himto wait for many years to actually replace his body?

And of course wasn't his son the one who restored the Jedi to their former position?

IMO Qui-Gon was right about Anakin being the One...

well they did balance it down to 2 dark and 2 light :)

then yoda died. and luke was like.... "Hey, it's not balanced anymore. I'll have to go take out the emporer or my dad"

and so he did, but they both died, so then it was unbalanced again.

what luke REALLY should have done to bring balance to the force was kill himself, thus leaving no dark or light jedi :)

Archived