Home

Jedi Rank

Letalis

Just curious, anyone have any idea as to how Jedi Rank will work. I imagin it would be much better to have to work for the rank of Jedi Master instead of just selecting it. It means those actual hardcore gamers can have the respect they deserve instead of having random newbies ploaying as masters when we all know they are far from it. Just making enquiries...

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE:

<STRONG>As of yet we know hardly anything on the game.....i doubt even raven do.....but i trust them anyway! :)</STRONG>

I sure hope Raven knows about the game, or else we're all doomed to U2 and DUke Nukem....forever! [pun intended]

Originally posted by matt-windu:

<STRONG>Doubtful. Because there probably won't be a centralized server, the rank would need to be client-side. Then hacks would arise. So it really is pointless.</STRONG>

As much as I don't want to believe it I know it's true, look at Diablo I, hack central.

Even if it's for personal satisfaction, I hope they include it, amoungst the hardcore gamers we know who is deserving of rank and who isn't... ;)

That method turns it Like into a Semi Rpg/Fps, I really don't like Fps/Rpg Idea, I do like Rpgs but from a 3rd person perpective. The Ranking System Should be Like Mots if their going the choose your power route, I don't like bein limited to Light or Darkside powers. I wanna combine Grip and absorb etc :D:D

Archived