Home

JK vs JKO.... A graphical comparison

GonkH8er

Haha, that's fantastic, have one on me Gonk...

It'll be beautiful to play JK2. The in-game graphics for JK2 look about where Blizzard are at for cinematics, so very cool. I wonder what the cutscenes will look like?

Doesn't matter. The only thing that matters, is that the Bart Simpson picture rules! LOL Anyways, that graphical difference is phenomonal; just another reminder of how far computers and graphics have come over such a short span of time. I predict that Jedi Knight II: Outcast will run away with another Game of the year award... :D

This is well and truly off the subject, but because JKO will be using the Q3A engine, does it mean that it will be having the same system requirments? :confused:

Bare minimum for Q3A were: P233, 64 meg ram. 3DFX card.

Elite Force was exactly the same for Q3A. I'm only worried at the moment because I have a P266 32 meg ram, and a Voodoo 3 2000. Oh well, by February 2001 I will be running on a Digital Alpha Pentium 4 2000mhz. 1000 meg ram, 2x ASUS GeeForce 2. 75 gig HDD. ADSL... My mum says I been good boy! I don't know what the point of all that was but b-bye

Archived