Home

Lightstave, will they implement it?

ed-

I think, because of the popularity of the lightstave from Episode I, that it will be implimented, but I cant see Raven making a totally new control system just for the lightstave. Most likely, there will be the same controls as the regular sabre, though they may perform differnt swings and attacks.

What would be cool is if you could take the stave apart and weild two sabres... :D

If they do it, I hope they do it right, Spork was fun and all of that, BUT I have to admit it was cheezy....

But do you realize that if they put that in the game there are going to be about 20 million darth maul's with double hilted red sabers running around. It'll be just like spork was when it first came out (if any of you can remember that far back :)).

Yay.

-The all powerful M.

How about this system? You can only use a double-bladed lightsaber when you attain a certain skill level which improves with time. Therefore, a newbie who choose a lightstaff would cut his leg off. And balance would be brought to the Force.

If there is a double saber of any kind it should handle differently, but definitely not better. Worse that the regular saber if anything. That way all the hotshots who want to run around with them will have to be better at it and they won't be used contantly. I'd equate them to the sawed off shotgun in Outlaws. It was leathal when used correctly but it was only good close up and needed a lengthy reload after each shot.

Maybe a double saber should be sluggish or something.

Archived