Home

Cheat Codes - What Would You Like To See!

Ice Man1587246496

Cheats have been in all the JK/DF games thus far and they should be in JKII as well. But what cheats will we see and what cheats do we wanna see! Let's hear some suggestions for cheat names as well!

Here are mine:

CHECKMYGUNS - All weapons

IMWIMPY - Invincibility

STOCKUP - Full inventory

ISUCK - Advance to next level

YODAWANNABE - Prolonged force surge

PEEKABOO - Full map

Here are some unusual ones. Tell me what you think.

MOONWALK - Cuts gravity in half

COMPANION - The first enemy unit you meet after this code is typed becomes your companion that follows you, fights for you and takes a bullet for you, so to speak.

YELLOWBRICKROAD - The path to beating the level is highlighted on the ground.

Granted some are a little silly, but still, be nice, and tell me what you think.

Although I don't really see a reason for cheating in JK/MotS(because the missions were so simplistic/easy, even on the difficult setting), I suppose they should continue in the tradition, by allowing people to use cheat-codes in Jedi Outcast. I do find it humorous that people actually use cheat-codes though. Seems to take the entire point out of playing. If you beat the game using cheats, it's like not accomplishing anything at all.

I would like to see a goldeneye type syste, whereby you get the cheats when you complete the missions in a set time... That makes doing well an incentive so you can replay the game again with a few cheats, like all stormies can use force powers or something...

wardz

Slo-mo sounds good, but I think it'f fun if you're in slo-mo as well. Ever played "Perfect Dark" and had slow motion on. PD also has a "smart slo-mo" in which the game is slower than usual, but slows down even more in battles. I would like to see this, but I found the smart mode wasn't all that smart. It was still too slow even when not in battle.

Guest JediKnight_114[b]
Originally posted by ReAcToR:

[i do find it humorous that people actually use cheat-codes though. Seems to take the entire point out of playing. If you beat the game using cheats, it's like not accomplishing anything at all.[/QB]

Actually, the only way Jedi Knight is the least bit difficult anymore is to use a cheat code. What you do is the all weapons cheat (red5), drain all your weapons, and use only the lightsaber for the entire game. No other weapons, period. You don't realize how often you snipe until you can't anymore.

So, at least a few cheats would be nice.

Wasn't yodawannabe used in a past game?

No, Jediwannabe 1 is the all jedi powers code in Jedi Knight, So, yodawannabe has never been used. :D

[ July 01, 2001: Message edited by: JediKnight_114 ]

Well I think that's a bit of a harsh statement. Imagine this: It's a level you've never been in before. It's huge and you are unsure of how to solve it. The puzzle is beyond you and you are sick of it! This doesn't necessarily apply to everyone and some people just want to advance to the next level but don't want to go through all the trouble of solving the current one. Few options:

1) Cheat Codes

2) Walkthrough

3) Quit & Try again some other time

A plus it's just fun, even if only for a few times to play the easiest levels where you would normally only have cheap guns with bigger guns! :cool:

Originally posted by wardz:

<STRONG>I would like to see a goldeneye type syste, whereby you get the cheats when you complete the missions in a set time... That makes doing well an incentive so you can replay the game again with a few cheats, like all stormies can use force powers or something...

wardz</STRONG>

If all the stormies could use the force...i would run the opposite direction. :eek::eek:;)

Cheating is kind of tight but it's not bad if you've already beaten the game.

I remember I would get infinite ammo and drop as many mines as I thought sufficient on the little monkey thing sitting on the explosive bareels in the first level you get the Concussion Rifle. Then blow him up and he'd go bouncing off the walls. It was very amusing. :eek:

well, i am gonna say that cheating is my thing. i mean, of coarse i try my hardest to beat the game w/out cheats first, but when i get ticked off enough, thats when i turn to the cheats. i would say that cheats should be in outcast.

No, Jediwannabe 1 is the all jedi powers code in Jedi Knight, So, yodawannabe has never been used.

not to be mean or anal retentive here, but jediweannabe 1 was god mode.

Archived