Home

Multiplayer functions

Vader's Apprentice

Just wondering what you guys would like to see Multiplayer do in jk2 eg. team play, skin options.

I personally would like to see custom skin Configuration. So you could customize what your player would look like eg. black hair,White skin.

Also will you be able to play the computer in MP, eg. it thinks for itself - chooses its own weapons etc.

:rolleyes::)

Please,

for your own interest try doing some background research before posting.

Go to some offical gaming sites and you will see mucho info about jk2, most of your questions can be answered there and if you still have any questions then post.

To be honest after you have read most of those you will know just as much as we do...

cheers,

wardz

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: wardz ]

you rang? :)

I do a good job, pointing the newer people in the right direction, they dont feel so bad because subsequently they know the score for next time, and everyone else can get on with the discussions...

All the mods seem to be Americans or Aussies, no one in GMT which would balance things out a tad.

(I am sure that is pretzel in disguise, hes taking revenge cos GONK ripped into him, not seen him since)

wardz

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: wardz ]

Guest Vagabond

Okay, everyone, let's chill out a bit. Remember that you were once uninformed about this game as well. It's hard sometimes, but we have to resist the urge to reprimand others for simply asking questions. Rather, we need to make people feel welcome to the community.

I'd hardly call it reprimanding,

but when I found out about OB1 i was that eager to find some info i tried all the gaming websites which saved me from asking basic questions,

i was merely suggesting that by doing that everyone will be happy..

wardz

Guest Vagabond

I understand, guys, and I'm not trying to reprimand you. But just try to remember how you feels whenever you join a new community - how you'd like the current community to react toward you. Would you like them to welcome and embrace you? Or would you rather them appear indifferent and non-helpful?

We all go about things differently. Some of us are more self-sufficient or resourceful than others, and know how and where to look for information. Others, perhaps, are not. The key is not to judge someone by what you would do - if we were all the same and thought the same way, these message boards would probably be unnecessary.

Again, I'm not trying to bust your chops. But if you're going to go out of your way to say anything at all to someone, I urge you to at least try to be helpful or positive. I know this isn't always easy, especially with some of our more abrasive and/or newer members, but it's a goal we should all strive for.

Thanks for your cooperation.

hey, i know whats its like to come to a new community, i feel like that every day... :)

though really, this is the first JK site that i still frequent (excluding massassi of course). i came into the jk world late in its life, but have been plugging along, and am trying to get a head start on jkii... so, i know what its all about... i'll keep that in mind too... :cool:

Archived