Home

GE recruiting

GE_Luke

If you feel like you can take on a thousand Skywalkers in one time,

if you want to get a shot at avenging the destruction of both of the Death Stars paid by YOUR taxes,

or if you just feel like joining a good, solid, experienced but most of all- crazy clan,

Then maybe you'd like to be a Guardian of the Empire!

GE is created in December 1997, and is still kicking butt on the Zone.

We've got a big and furious history and we've got some of the best JK players around.

GE consists of a bunch of funny, crazy and skilled players.

So if you have a strange sense of humour aswell, then maybe you fit right in!

Having skill is good, but not required to join GE.

You'll achieve your skills soon enough while playing the game.

So, whadda ya say?

Check us out at http://geclan.clanpages.com

and sign up!

The Guardians of the Empire salut you,

May the Force be with you!

lates,

GE_Luke

hey, fora guy that dosen't lice in an english speaking country that guy can spell better than I can.

come on guys join the team, as far as I know we are the oldest clan on the zone, and on of the best too. we have our our soundtrack, made and distributed my my self via canada post. and a nation meeting coming up in about a month in toronto.

I'v been with GE since the first day and I dont think I'm ever going to leave, so going to team

hey, fora guy that dosen't lice in an english speaking country that guy can spell better than I can.

come on guys join the team, as far as I know we are the oldest clan on the zone, and on of the best too. we have our our soundtrack, made and distributed my my self via canada post. and a nation meeting coming up in about a month in toronto.

I'v been with GE since the first day and I dont think I'm ever going to leave, so going to team

ahahahahhaha joe you moron :p

j/k heh

gee, if quintuple posting is what happens to THOSE people, im glad I lice in an english speaking country

lol man JOE is the one living in an english speaking country...

nuff said ;)

Another GE here, though I'm somewhat more "learned" in the English language. Joe, you've just made us look like a bunch of idiots. Just don't let Saboteur post here...

Anyway, I must say GE is a great clan. We're entirely supporting of each other. All friends here, not competitive, and we won't disband a week after JK2 is released. GE has been around for 3 years and a bit, and our exciting history has weeded out all the jack@$$es. If you're looking for a great clan, look no more. Attitude is probably the key factor in being a GE. Good attitude. It's a game.

Archived