Home

KotS Recruiting

Lord Turec

The Knights of the Sith are recruiting members. I am Lord Darth Turec. Recruits will recieve ranking after having been tested by myself or one of my subordinates.The testing will take place on Jedi Knight, and then continue after JKO is released. The Knights of the Sith, though not a "Zone" clan, was largely populated by America Online users who would get together in a chat room and play via TCP/IP. We do not accept Cheaters of any kind, Cheaters only make themselves look bad. Though most have gone, the clan is looking to join up new members. It is a Dark Jedi only clan, because,well Siths just have more fun :) The KotS play JK and MOTS, and will eventually play JKO. If you are interested email me at lenojdk@aol.com. The current website is http://www.angelfire.com/ia/jediknight/index.html There is an email link at the bottom of the page.

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: Lord Turec ]

I've played JK and MOTS for ages and I've never joined a clan. Strange, since I have Free Internet access.

Unfortunatly I sold my copy of JK right before word came out that Lucasarts were making an expansion pack. Right now I'm stuck downright solid. I've found a person who would like to sell me his copy. So now it's only a matter of months (I have to save up money) before I have it in my hands. So, I'm a dedicated Dark Jedi. Which clan should I join when I get my hands on those 2 discs ?

:D

$hit, man. I live in SOuth-Africa and it's already R8-00 ( 8 Rand ) for a Dollar.

Let's see:

$12-00

x R 8-00

--------

R96-00

:eek:

Oh no. I still don't have enough money. When is this all going to end ?

:(:mad:

P.S. : Thanks Matt-Windu. Without you I don't know where I'll be in this galaxy

:D:):cool:

[ June 28, 2001: Message edited by: Mercenary_Turned_Jedi ]

Guest Kurgan

Hey guys, just a note, you can get JK and MotS together, brand new for like $15.

Check Amazon.com or order directly from LucasArts, you can use Money Orders if you lack a CC. If all else fails, there's ebay (just don't bid too high).

Have a nice day!

Archived