1. 1. Are you a NRA member?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know/don't care

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Luke Skywalker

You could have just read like the 4th or 5th post it said it right there. Sighs at how this all could have been avoided

Guest xwing guy

You're exactly right you idiot, meaning DarthFergie and other anti-gun people, the crimnals will always have guns and other weapons. If you take away ours we will have nothing to defend ourselves. They have tried it in Britian and other countrys and their crime rates are now higher than the U.S. because the people can not defend themselves and the crimnals know it, and they still have guns. The highest crime rates in our country are in Washington D.C. and New York city where the gun control laws are the strictest. And the lowest rates are in Texas and other states where they have concealed carry permits and thats the truth. Check for yourself if you want to, or you afraid to because you know you will then know the truth that you are WRONG.

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by xwing guy

You're exactly right you idiot, meaning DarthFergie and other anti-gun people, the crimnals will always have guns and other weapons. If you take away ours we will have nothing to defend ourselves. They have tried it in Britian and other countrys and their crime rates are now higher than the U.S. because the people can not defend themselves and the crimnals know it, and they still have guns. The highest crime rates in our country are in Washington D.C. and New York city where the gun control laws are the strictest. And the lowest rates are in Texas and other states where they have concealed carry permits and thats the truth. Check for yourself if you want to, or you afraid to because you know you will then know the truth that you are WRONG.

You need to take a breather, oh and you forgot this [/rant] ;)

i]Originally posted by xwing guy [/i]

You're exactly right you idiot, meaning DarthFergie and other anti-gun people,

thanks for that wonderful complement

the crimnals will always have guns and other weapons. If you take away ours we will have nothing to defend ourselves.

call 911...I believe they have a hotline there that sends help...they usually come and defend you...if you take action on your own you have a great chance that either death or a Jail sentence will be knocking at your door in a few days

They have tried it in Britian and other countrys and their crime rates are now higher than the U.S. because the people can not defend themselves and the crimnals know it, and they still have guns.

If you are saying MACE isn't a big defense you apparently have never had it sprayed in your face...besides...would you rather defend yourself with your handgun or whatever and die defending yourself (over a TV set) or live on and wait till the police come...Your life or your property...which is more important???

The highest crime rates in our country are in Washington D.C. and New York city where the gun control laws are the strictest. And the lowest rates are in Texas and other states where they have concealed carry permits and thats the truth.

the lowest crime rates are in Texas and in other states where they can give you the death penalty...BTW, Washington D.C and New Yok City have about twice the population of most major cities in Texas...also that isn't even counting the suburban areas that have sprung up (such as Alexandria near D.C....a Major suburan city that has low crime rates...) What can you expect from cities that nobody really lives in but mainly just go to work in...that is where people go...so that is where the felons go...

Check for yourself if you want to, or you afraid to because you know you will then know the truth that you are WRONG.

I'm glad that you view Prop.agan.da made by NRA as the truth... ( I HATE THIS FIREWALL!!!!)

Guest xwing guy
thanks for that wonderful complement

Your welcome.

Leon, your against guns, but ley me tell you this, you know why you Europeans nearly got beat so easliy by the Naizs? Because you didn't have any guns to defend your selves with. I know you weren't around then, but its the truth.

call 911...I believe they have a hotline there that sends help...they usually come and defend you...if you take action on your own you have a great chance that either death or a Jail sentence will be knocking at your door in a few days

I know but, how long does it take for police to get to you and how long does it take for a crimnal to kill you?

If you are saying MACE isn't a big defense you apparently have never had it sprayed in your face...besides...would you rather defend yourself with your handgun or whatever and die defending yourself (over a TV set) or live on and wait till the police come...Your life or your property...which is more important???

My life of course, but usually when you catch a crimnal try to steal something and you show up and catch him, then there's gonna be a fight, and if he's armed and your not, whos gonna be the one doing the dying? Because its either you or him. And I would perfer it would be the crimnal.

I'm glad that you view pro da made by NRA as the truth...

Its just not in my NRA magizine, its the truth, I bet you can find it on the web somewhere too.

Your welcome.I know :rolleyes:

Leon, your against guns, but let me tell you this, you know why you Europeans nearly got beat so easliy by the Naizs? Because you didn't have any guns to defend your selves with. I know you weren't around then, but its the truth.

THAT WAS WWII!!!! THAT WAS FOR THEIR MILITARY!!!

And the reason the Europeans got beat so easiely is the Magino Line in Frace and the Famous Blitzkrieg that got them to Paris within days!!!:rolleyes: THAT BROUGHT EVERYONES MORAL LOW AND IT LEFT BRITAIN STRANDED!!!

I know but, how long does it take for police to get to you and how long does it take for a crimnal to kill you?

1) the average criminal refuses to kill peole because they don't want to be convicted for murder...

2) how long does it take for a criminal who doesn't want to kill you change his mind when you start pulling your gun???

3) Police get to most anywhere in 5 or 6 minutes and for my house oh...abou 30 seconds...there happens to be a Police watch station 2 blocks down...(not a Police station just a police watch station that usually has about 1 policeman there all the time)And yes I know I'm lucky...

My life of course, but usually when you catch a crimnal try to steal something and you show up and catch him, then there's gonna be a fight, and if he's armed and your not, whos gonna be the one doing the dying? Because its either you or him. And I would perfer it would be the crimnal.

Do you want to confront an armed criminal??? Not me...I'm not stupid enough to think I can get in a showdown with him/her like "the way the West was won" Any policeman you ask would tell you NOT to confront an armed criminal for you own safety. Don't you ever talk to Cops???

Its just not in my NRA magizine, its the truth, I bet you can find it on the web somewhere too.

find what on a website??? That I'm wrong...It states somewhere out there that "Darthfergie is wrong, don't listen to him"??? If your talking about that crime rae thing read my response to it and counter it please...:rolleyes:

Guest xwing guy
find what on a website??? That I'm wrong...It states somewhere out there that "Darthfergie is wrong, don't listen to him"??? If your talking about that crime rae thing read my response to it and counter it please...

Forgot to cut and paste. You can find the staticics for the crime rates and stuff somewhere on the web I think.

THAT WAS WWII!!!! THAT WAS FOR THEIR MILITARY!!!

True, but what about the milita? And its true that the blitzreig was deadly effective. But if EVERY person in those European countrys that got invaded was armed, they would have atleast then have a fighting chance.

I gotta log off for tonight, but I'll be back in the morning to counter the rest of your points tomarrow.

Forgot to cut and paste. You can find the staticics for the crime rates and stuff somewhere on the web I think.

I'm pretty sure your right...but remember that I said that is because you are talking about New York and D.C.

Most people just work there and live in less crime infested places like Alexandria near Washington D.C.

But so many people go there can you say that Dallas is as big a trade center as New York??? NO

Can You say that any town in Texas is as inportant to policitcs than Washington D.C.??? NO

The criminals flock there because that is where the imortant things are...everyone is THERE

True, but what about the milita? And its true that the blitzreig was deadly effective. But if EVERY person in those European countrys that got invaded was armed, they would have atleast then have a fighting chance.

HA!!! I'd love to see a bunch of French citizens rushing up to those German Regement of troopers (WITH MACHINE GUNS TO MOW THE DOWN) tanks (WITH BIG BOOM STICKS TO MAKE THEM FLY) and ARTILLERY (EVEN BIGGER BOOM STICKS!!!)

And of course the farmers would have the old WWI weapons...

The thing is effective guirilla warfair hadn't been found in that time because in WWI it was all machine guns and artillery...tanks came last off all but had the biggest impression of all...

BTW, I wouldn't have been suprised if alot of them WERE armed with old WWI equipment because so much of it was never accounted for after the war

I gotta log off for tonight, but I'll be back in the morning to counter the rest of your points tomarrow.

BYE

BTW, you might want to take this *If you are anti-gun, then you are unpatriotic* out of your sig or you have just alienated about half of America at least...Example...A Red Cross nurse could be "unpatriotic" because he/she despises guns yet he/she might work under constant artillery and air bombardments all day long because they are suporting out effort in Afganistan or other hostile countries...and yet a Felon is "patriotic" because he supports the use of guns...at any cost...

Originally posted by Clefo

I love your reasoning Fergie. Here's another point to bring up: School Shootings. Did the NRA reimberse families of that treagedy? I wouldn't know, I'm asking you

Why would/should they? It was the people wielding the gun that would cause a tragedy such as that. Do car companies reimburse people who have been hit by one of thier cars they manufacture? Nope. So why should a gun company? They shouldn't.

Guest Sherack Nhar

I'm in favor of fergie's opinion. I don't like having the thought of people running in the streets and not knowing if they have a weapon concealed.

Sure, if someone pulls out a gun and fires on someone, everyone's going to stop him (since they're armed too) but shouldn't it be better if we could avoid the crime altogether?

Guest Sherack Nhar

I changed it back, I always said it would be temporary.

I'm sorry if I sound too pacifist, but the idea of everyone carrying weapons sounds frightening to me.

Archived