Home

HELP!!!!

Arragorn

HELLO GUYS!

IT'S BEEN LONG SINCE I LAST POSTED I KNOW AND THERE IS A REASON TO IT...

WHENEVER I TRY TO ENTER JK2.NET MY EXPLORER FREEZES UP! I'M ACTUALLY SENDING THIS MESSAGE FROM WORK...

JK IS THE ONLY SITE THAT DOES THAT TO MY EXPLORER. I HAVE IE v5.5. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT THE PROBLEM MIGHT BE?

MY OS IS WIN ME THOUGH I'M SURE THE OS IS NOT THE PROBLEM SINCE I HAVE RECENTLY UPGRADED TO me FROM 98. NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT THE PROBLEM OCURED WITH 98 TOO...

WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO GAMING SITES FROM MY JOB BUT TODAY THE ADMINS MUST BE DOING SOME MAINTENANCE WORK ON THE PROXY SRV SO I'M IN LUCK. I'LL TRY TO READ YOUR REPLYS FROM A FRIENDS PC...

THANX IN ADVANCE...HOPE WE'LL BE TALKING SOON!

Mmm... the same happens to me with IE5 and win98, with the homepage (not with the forums). I read the headlines with the only way I could find:

Create a text file with a link to the homepaga, save the page with the right mouse button menu, and read it from harddisk.

Couldn't reinstall IE to test if it was my machine. From home I have no problems (I have win2000 also)

Another thing: look at www.massassi.net and try if it works, I couldn't read it either

well, i have never had this problem, i am using IE6 and win 98 SE... i wouldnt rule out ME just because it is new, that OS isnt worth the CD its burned on... my neighbor bought a dell with ME on it, and we recently formatted his HDD and loaded 2000 cause ME gave him too many problems...

Archived