Home

HELP! Advice Quickly please!

access_flux

Help me.

This is the coolest and worst thing that has happened to me in ages. a Chick asked me out like monday week (on my birthday) adn then she went on camp and don't get back till tomorrow. we haven't actually gone out yet, and then on the weekend i found out another chick liked me, and then Her friend, the one who introduced us sed she like me and she's going to a party i am going to 2night, and i don't know what to do, cause i know if i go i/we might gt up to something... HELP! :eek:

Guest Boba Rhett

Oh yeah... I really pitty you. You poor Bast*rd. :rolleyes::D j/k

Pick the one that has the best balance of personality, brains and looks. :cool:

Best meaning the combinations of bestnessness along with the fact that she wont dump you after a short amount of time.

Go with the one who finds you the funniest. :)

Man, if I could, I'd trade any one of my problems for that there one. Take it right off your hands I would :)

Why dont you take some photos, scan them, put them up here, and the guys can choose for you lol

For God sake...you lucky freaking $$W%^^$@$^##@$^!#@#$^!!!

*sigh* anyways the question really should be...who do you like the most?

And look deep and hard within yourself the answer is there just dont be afraid. :)

As for friendships yes they can make a good basis but if things go wrong you can lose that friendship and never see it again.

Oh and i partially agree with Boba Rhett looks and brains they are important just be carefull that its not a snobby b*tch.

Damn..what a tough choice *cough*.

However there is 1 other thing you might try...its somewhat un-orthodox but bare with me.

You could simply tell them that all three or four or whatever showed an interest in you...and now you would like to date each in turn to see who you like the most.

Now such an action is bold but it is also honest and besides they more or less asked for it. They all seem to know perfectly well that they all like you....so make use of that.

The thing is i have known them all for the same amount of time, and well, last night and yesterday some pretty funky stuff happend, but i wasn't complaining. so.... Oh i don't know. this is all too confusing - i just got a call from one of them asking me to do something. s%it. i don't know! :(:(

i know some of yous think this is a good situation, but it is bloomin' annoying as well.

Guest Kurgan

Like what? Depends on what it is. Hey, if you think you can't handle it, GET OUT NOW!

Heh.

RECON OVER..

TANGO DOWN!

MEDIC!!

Kurgan

Archived