Home

"NO!" Scream in AotC

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

So, who do you think will do the trademark NOOOOOO scream in AotC? Here's the tally of previous films screamers:

Ep I: Obi Wan when Qui Gon dies

Ep IV: Luke when Obi Wan dies.

Ep V: Luke to Vader's "No, I am you father."

Ep VI: Luke (surprise :rolleyes: ) to Vader's if you will not be turned, then perhaps she (Leia) will!"

So every movie has a good old NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! scream. Who will it be this time and what about?

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: JediKnight_114 ]

Guest JediKnight_114[b]
Originally posted by Denise:

<STRONG>Your ROTJ example is actually a "NOT!!", not a "NOOOOOO!" ;)</STRONG>

Are you sure? While it wasn't as prolonged as the others, I could have sworn he screamed NOOOO! "Not" just doesn't sound right.

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Could be, but either way, there has been a significant moment of screaming by a single main character in every SW movie. I'm thinking it'll be Anakin in Ep II.

Guest Boba Rhett

****SPOILER WARNING

I bet the scream will be from Anakin when Tyranus taunts him by lying and telling him padme is dead. :) He then furiously attacks him.

****END SPOILER WARNING****

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Oh, Yeah! I knew it was a "NOOOOO!"

So, my statement stands, a "NO" scream in every movie, who will it be this time. Yoda would be funny since he has never been emotional before, but I think it'll be Anakin.

I really think it's a not. :)

"Sister! So, you have a twin sister! Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. If you will not be turned, then perhaps she will--"

"NOT!!!"

Oh well. Hardly a point of cosmic significance, I guess I can give it to you. No, not, the end result was the same. :)

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: Denise ]

well...sorry to spoil your debait cos it is anikan shouting NO!!!! at the end of the teaer trailer ( not the one titled "breathing" )

:D I know :D

** smug bast*rd warning **

but the question is, what is he shouting NO!!!!! for? is it taurus saying padme is dead or jar jar binks ( I so much hope that when Anikan turns to the dark side he kills Jar Jar in a fit of fury screaming " DIE MOFFO DIE FUTHA MUCKER!!!!" )

Yes anikan, feel the hatred and cut that ***** up.....please?

I think they should just make fun of it by having Anakin at his "Jedi hazing initiation" scream "noooooo!" (thank you sir, may I have another? -well maybe I don't want to see that).

Or like Obi and Anakin could be in the Space Burger joint and Obi finds that they put space slug sauce on his burger when he SPECIFICALLY told them to "hold the space slug sauce" and he screams "NOOOOOOOOOO!" and Anakin is slaps him upside the head and tells him to not be always so dramatic.

Then Anakin uses his Jedi Powers on the shake machine and plays some pranks on Jar Jar. ; )

Kurgan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest C Shutt
Originally posted by Denise:

<STRONG>Your ROTJ example is actually a "NOT!!", not a "NOOOOOO!" ;)

</STRONG>

<em>What???</em> It's not Bill and Ted.

Guest C Shutt

Sorry, I'm new. That was the first time I'd read this thread. God, you can be heartless, can't you?

And you're damn right I'm lamenting. Bill and Ted is a classic piece of comedic filmmaking. I'm sure I'll be rewatching it after AotC comes out, in an attempt to exorcise the trauma of watching Jar Jar Binks fall over for two hours from my mind.

"NOT!!!" indeed.

[edit - Gonk - C shutt..... nice way of getting around the profanity censor. Try and refrain from personal attacks. Try and refrain from using vulgar language. Try and refrain from using sneaky little methods of getting around our carefully placed swear word filter, because we have it there for a reason. And lastly, please try and refrain from arguing, and I'm not just talking about this post. This is supposed to be a happy place, not one where we have to go around editing posts because of peoples' urge to cause trouble. Thanks.]

[ November 22, 2001: Message edited by: GonkH8er ]

Perhaps we started off on the wrong foot, but it seems to me that I'm just giving you some of your own. About half of the posts I've seen in your name are vitriolic tirades without the slightest attempt at tact --one so harsh that a mod had to edit it. That's not a good start if you're "new", and --since you actually registered at some point in July-- you likely know that's not the general tone around here.

Am I being heartless? Yeah, probably so. But merely because I'm trying to show you how you're coming across.

Now, look, I don't want to be mean, here. I don't want things to get ugly around this forum. Heck, we two have at least one thing in common --neither of us thinks that Lucas could write dialogue to save his life, yes? Surely it's a start. :)

I guess what I'm saying here is, can you cool it? I will if you will.

Thanks for reading.

Denise, Heartless B. ;)

Guest C Shutt

Please, I was just kidding around, as I'd assumed you were.

As for the swear-filter, isn't filtering "***** " a little excessive? You can say it on network TV.

Archived