Home

names

cossack1812

Its about 10:15 down here in oz land and im bored, Day of Defeat finally got boring.

I was wondering where did all of you lot come up with your names

I got this one (formerly Cosack) when i was watching Ep4 ANH and saw the stormie bang his head on the door :D ,at the same time i was thinking of new name

by the way, whats a gonk?

Gonk - noun;

Power droid existing the the Star Wars universe, created by esteemed film writed George Lucas, particularly present in the renowned PC Action game, 'Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight'. These cute looking boxes with stumpy little legs are shown to have no general purpose in this place where they are so common, other than walking round proclaiming 'GONK! GONK!' and being a general nuisance.

see also- Target practice, annoying, stupid

Secondly, your name is a bit too long to be one word. would you possibly make Stormie a second word so it goes to the next line?

Thirdly, there's no avatars on this UBB. That would require a UBB hack, and the admin guys either don't have one (I've got heaps if they want them) or they don't want avatars. It would be cool. They have them over at gamerforums.net. Its a quaint idea. We'll see.

Fourthly, this topic exists, and as it was a big one, this shall now be headed there. It was a while ago, but........ all the info's there. Most people wont want to say it again.

Topic: how did everyone come about choosing their names?

*BANG BANG* Case Dismissed!

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: GonkH8er ]

Archived