Home

Galactic Battlegrounds

SlowbieOne

I just picked up SW:GB yesterday, and I had one heck of a time. (There's nothing like that first day playing a Star Wars game :))

I have briefly tried all of the factions, but I'm in the middle of the Trade Federation campaign. So far I'm happy with this game. It seems like the factions are well balanced, suprisingly even the Gungans are formidable. (I'm still on the lookout for Jar Jar's punk a$$).

I also had a chance to try a few games on the Zone. It's pretty hard to find a serious game where the other person doesn't rush you, even though you agree to no rushing. Anyway, I played a huge 4vs4 game, and I was quite amused. I haven't played many, but this is one of the funnest team games ever.

BTW, they said they used John Williams' score, yet there is no music whatsoever. Anyone else have this problem? :confused:

I'll post more when I finish the game. It should be awhile, some of these campaigns take hours and hours of building and planning.

For now it's satisfying, especially with a few friends. :)

We need to get a JK2.net game going here. Any takers?

Guest Rogue15

i finally solved my bfn problem! the blackout was due to not having enough ram!

I confirmed this by testing it on my mom and dad's super computer (that they don't use to its full advantage *cough*about30gigabytes*cough* looks like i'll be looking for some ram for my

Compaq Presario MV540 (and not online as i do not have a credit card or checking account).

Guest xwing guy
BTW, they said they used John Williams' score, yet there is no music whatsoever. Anyone else have this problem?

Go to options and go to the music settings and turn it up, it has cool star wars ingame music.

Archived