Home

XBox Fans (fans??) Panic Over ToysRUs.com Email

CaptainRAVE

Guest Vagabond

Regarding the X-Box, I'm considering getting one. True, it's hardware specs basically make it a PC, but game, in theory, should run faster since the OS won't have all the extra garbage that the OS doesn't need.

Further, it might be fun to have a console for parties. When a bunch of people come over, playing party games like "Family Feud" or some other party type game is really fun to play on a console, especially when drinks are involved ;) In any event, doing the same would be less practical with a PC network. And I'm not talking about 14-year-olds, not that there's anything wrong with 14-year-olds. I'm talking about a bunch of adults coming over and having fun at a party...I've done this before at a friends house, and it was a lot of fun.

And heck, back will be the days when I can rent a game, beat it in two days, and return it ;) It's not really practical to do that with a PC.

DarthRaptor52 is right the power of the gamecube has allowed the best star wars game ever to be created, and it does look to be the ultimate made, the x-box games are obi wan, and it is rubbish, the enemys look like Darth Vader but messed up all of the features have been taken away. For your own good go here www.Lucasarts.com/ then go to Rogue squadron ii. Its the most amazing game i have ever seen, AND ITS STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Vagabond

Regarding Rogue Squadron 2 for the Game Cube, yes it does look good...almost too good. It reminds me of a time, oh long before you were born...a game called Rebal Assault. Now that's a name I've not heard in a long, long time. It was one of the best looking games in the galaxy, but it had been seduced by the dark side of gaming - it was more slide show than game. When that happend, the good game that was Rebel Assault was destroyed. So, with regard to Rogue Squadron 2, we must be cautious...

Originally posted by jedi of the force:

<STRONG>Damn i have to enter it into the little thing every time i post a message, Agen_Terminator do you have to do that or is their a way that you dont have to put it in each time?

jedioftheforce.jpg </STRONG>

.......I think Wardz may have something to say about the size of that sig ;)

Ok but its the game cube, their arent any slide shows, theirs just amazingly powerful gameplay and graphics. I have rebel assault ii which was my first ever star wars game, i remember when it came out, i was so excited and i didnt get disppointed. I dont think that bad graphics in rogue squadron ii is a matter and its gottern some of the best reviews ive ever seen.

jedioftheforce.jpg

*embarassed*

My reputation precedes me. Shucks!

Is it possilbe you could shrink that sig just a small bit please as it makes scrolling a little difficult.

Cheers

(I wouldn't call that unfair mmm?) : )

wardz

edit: darthraptor, you have a close bracket at the end of your image tag. ]

remove that and it should work

[ November 22, 2001: Message edited by: wardz ]

Archived