Home

What......the.....(the title !!)

Guest Boba Rhett

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Superdog

I bet people said similiar things when the titles Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi were announced. Think about how lame and corny those titles are.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Every time I hear AotC I keep thinking of the movie, "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" *shudders*

HEHE...is that cause I mentioned that when we first heard about it :D

Guest Boba Rhett

You did? never mind then. :)

Yeah, I suppose Star Wars did sound stupid but Attack of the Clones, it not only sounds stupid but it sounds stupid, dumb, lame**s, idiotic, moronic, cr*ppy, and sound slike a Flash Gordon Epsiode. "anyone mention that yet? :confused: "

You did? never mind then. :)

Yeah, I suppose Star Wars did sound stupid but Attack of the Clones, it not only sounds tupid but it sounds stupid, dumb, lame**s, idiotic, moronic, cr*ppy, and sound slike a Flash Gordon Epsiode. "anyone mention that yet? :confused: "

Yeah I think someone mentioned Flash Gordan episode, but oh well it wasn't me :)

So do you think they will change it if enough people email them?

Guest Boba Rhett

Yes I do. If they all of a sudden had thousands and thousands of people mailing them and harassing them about the name. I think Lucas would think twice about the crappy name he has given Episode II.

And Georges Episode III possible names,

1. Ep. III, Give me more Money!!

2. Ep. III, Anakin Goes Naughty

3. Ep. III, A man a Plan a Jedi

4. Ep. III, Anakin Kills the Jedi

5. Ep. III, Twisted Sabers

Guest Tie Guy

I think that they would change it once they actually think about it for a little while.

I can just see some guy at his desk going. "Hey, i got it. "Attack of the Clones. Yeah, that will be cool." Then he just sent it to the Star Wars website and they put it up, not knowing who it came from. Maybe this whole thing is just a big mistake.

Guest Boba Rhett

Nah, George was probably sitting on his couch, dressed as an ewok, and heavily intoxicated, whatching Flash Gordan and then he said, "Hey, I got it!! Attack of the Clones!! Brilliant!!" Then he stumbled into work, carrying a shotgun, dressed as an ewok and yelling that that's what he wanted the name to be.

I bet the people working for him think he's a crazy loon and doesn't know what he's doing. A, "crack pot who hit the jackpot" if you will. But what are they suppose to do? Argue with him?

Nah, George was probably sitting on his couch, dressed as an ewok, and heavily intoxicated, whatching Flash Gordan and then he said, "Hey, I got it!! Attack of the Clones!! Brilliant!!" Then he stumbled into work, carrying a shotgun, dressed as an ewok and yelling that that's what he wanted the name to be.

I bet the people working for him think he's a crazy loon and doesn't know what he's doing. A, "crack pot who hit the jackpot" if you will. But what are they suppose to do? Argue with him?

I like Rhett's interpertation. i can see that really happening :D

Guest Boba Rhett

What? You can't giggle without being labeled a girl? :cool:

*goes off to giggle*

aaaaaaaaaaannnnndddd back on topic,

I wonder how long Lucas has had this name in mind.

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

I'm a guy, who likes to giggle rather than laugh (;) )

Oh, ok thats cool.

*giggles*

See i can giggle too....it just doesn't suit me.

Guest Boba Rhett

I'm an Elite giggler.

*giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles* *giggles*

See? I could go on for hours..... and if we don't get back on topic we're gonna be in trouble!!

---Boba Rhett---

I wonder how long Lucas has had this name in mind?

---me---

I wish he had never heard it.

Can you imagine..."I'm Ted Copple and today the online world has gone crazy sending e-mails to Goerge Lucas to reconsider a title he has made for his new movie. It is:laughing: hahahahahahahhahahahahah oh this is RICH...The Attack of the Clones:laughing: HARHAR HAR HAR HAR...".... that is what I am seeing in the future and I hope it is wrong...:(

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Well, it's better than 'Attack of the Clones' thats for sure :(

thanks, I was going for a title that still had the same "feel" as AotC but sounded better and more like the orginal trilogy.

Archived