Home

EP2 trailer mirror

matt--

Just wanted to let you know, when the Ep2 trailer comes out tomorrow, my ftp server will be waiting for one of you kind souls to upload it. (speaking to whoever downloads it first)It is YOUR duty to upload it to this address...for the good of all jk2.netters!

ftp://24.189.70.5

it might be a good idea to access it throught an ftp client, instead of a web browser. :p

i set it up for anonymous login...I'll check in at various times of the day, while at school, times depend on if I get to the computer lab during a class...but most probably during lunch.

<small>yes it supports anonymous write access, but I will turn that off once the trailer is uploaded. I'd say don't take advantage of my generousity, but it's only got a 600mb harddrive.</small>

EDIT: It'll go live at about 12:00am, so as soon as you download it, upload it quick! It doesn't support overwriting or deleting, so no jackass will have the opportunity to delete it. :p

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: matt-windu ]

Guest Boba Rhett

I will take it upon myself to do this. For the good of the forums. :cool:

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: Boba Rhett ]

I just came back from school! What type of speeds did my server get? And what's an mpa?

I'll leave the server up and running as long as possible, and I hope to leave it running through past Nov 9 for the other trailer.

The trailer on my ftp is the correct one.

Thanks to whoever uploaded...fake or real.

SlowbieOne, yes, it's the official one from the site, the one in high-res, so you can download it without fear... that leads to the dark side ;)

matt-windu: your server uploaded around 3-5 kb/s (from south-America... so you never know...)

And I uploaded both files, but the .mpa was a teaser filmed in a theather (med-quality, you can say) and when I finished the upload, the official one came out.

And I don't know which format is mpa... :(

Yeah, no offense or anything guys, post all the mirrors you want to the trailer (and future trailers) on the forums.

I wasn't planning to post a list of mirrors or anything in the news, since we're really supposed to be focusing on JK2 news. I made an exception just because of what it was and the lack of news lately.

So knock yourselves out.. and thanks!

Kurgan

Archived