Home

AotC Trailer is out!!!

Guest Boba Rhett

Guest Boba Rhett

I don't want to spoil that scene for you so I'll just say that it's not his. That's as much as you need to know. :cool:

How does the uploading of trailers, "Which I greatly appreciate BTW :)" qualify someone to be a mod, Terminator? :p

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: Boba Rhett ]

It doesn't make him a mod it's feeling of saying it that counts :D and i really appreciated because i couldn't downlaod anywhere else on my 56k and that's the onyl 1 that worked! therefore he should be a mod (not really actually bad sarcasm like i said it's NOT been my day and do not ask PS. GB thing didn't help much)

Mood back to normal tommorrow :D

Whoa! I left the forums for a couple of hours and the people wants me to be a Jedi Knight and a mod?!?!?!

I just return the same kind of favor that I received when I asked to see some scans that were floating around the net :)

Although... on a second thought... you mods have more access to JO info, right? *PICK ME!* *PICK ME!* :D LOL!

And I still have a long journey to be a Jedi Knight... my dual bladed saber (a toy, of course) is in the home of my girlfriend! What kind of Jedi lend his saber? uh? ;)

Archived