Home

Let Me See your War Face

Mafia_Jabba

Screw MAX PAYNE! Screw him up the a## with a big rubber d###, and then brake it off and beat him with the rest of it!

Not...some words like a##, d###, and screw may be omitted from this post..if they are I would just like to reassure the public they were typed in as such.

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: Mafia_Jabba ]

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: Mafia_Jabba ]

Originally posted by Mafia_Jabba:

<STRONG>Screw MAX PAYNE! Screw him up the a## with a big rubber d###, and then brake it off and beat him with the rest of it!</STRONG>

^What the heck?! Did I just read that?! :rolleyes:

Get a grip, man! You sound like Max Payne's bastard or something!

Guest SithSeeD

Um... Jabba... some people may be offended by that. For some reason I don't have moderator privileges here. But I would have removed that. Don't talk like that in a public forum.

SithSeeD :mad::eek:

Guest Kurgan

Here's mine.

<center> tongue.jpg </center>

CANDY: Hi, I'm Candy.

KURGAN: Of course you are...

spooky.jpgjabba.jpg

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Na I am sixteen..but it is pretty funny if you just listen to what he says about society..and how we use valuable television time informing our viewers about the age of an imaginary rodent..it's really about our societies faults...

BTW...I won't say stuff like that anymore ok.

And WARDZ..if you give me the script to change the picture size..I'll reduce it

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: Mafia_Jabba ]

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: Mafia_Jabba ]

Guest Kurgan

You don't need a script to reduce pic size. That doesn't help anyway, it would just make it look smaller (but would take the same amount of time to load).

Just use a paint program like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, to reduce the image size. It's very easy. If you want, you can email me and I'll tell you in a few easy steps how to do it. Save and upload the file to the site of your choice, and you're set!

Kurgan

Archived