captain_drake

who has the weakest troopers  

10 members have voted

1. 1. who has the weakest troopers

• the empire does
    • no the naboo does
    • don't know don't care
    • ah it's just a bug

Naboo or Trade Federation. Neither of them get the Repeater trooper, one of the best units in the game.

I wouldn't really say the Empire, but they are indeed the weakest troops out of the wookies, Gunguns and Rebels. However, They have Dark Troopers, which solve that problem completely :)

I think Rebels are the weakest. Look at their special troop, the snow speeder. IMO i reckon aircraft in this game have very powerful offence but are flimsy. Any decent concentration of anti air troopers can deal with aircraft, shielded or no.

Therefore rebels have IMO dodgy special troops, coupled by the fact they cannot get hvy pummels (terrible), their tougher armour is nice, but not as nice as wookee self regen, their mechs are nothing special. They got good jedi, but so does the empire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Boba Sith
:amidala: Naboo have the weakest troopers IMO. Darktroopers make GE's troops one of the best. The Trade Federations :bdroid2: troops look really cool but are weak overall.

Naboo not only do they not get repeaters but they also lack several important upgrades naboo are crap I destroy driod die to snow speeders and I belive DT do as well so a few speeders counter your infantry killers. Don't just say I have AA I belive it you that likes AA troopers they die FAST to repeater leaving your infanrty killers open to attack by speeders.

Yeah trade fed got the coolest troopers followed by empire.

Archived