Home

GI Joe the Movie

Guest SlashAndBurn

Guest SlashAndBurn

Ok, if you were a kid in America in the 80's you've at lest heard of GI Joe...theres a funny moment in the movie I noticed recently I'd like to share...

Durring the first batle scene Serpentor is flying arround on his platform thing and he swoops down at someone (DUke I think) and his platform seems to sound like a Tie Fighter...I skiped back a few seconds (God I love DVD) and listened to it again and at the end of the Tie fighter noise you actualy hear a few seconds of Darth Vader breathing!!! HAH! Not only did they rip off a few seconds of sound from Star Wars but they couldnt even do a decent edditing job!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I just thought I'd share.:D

Ow did i love GI-JOE..... man i wanted that movie.. but i cant get it anywhere.....

does anybody know where i can get it??

And i dont know if it does sound like that... it has been almost ,..... euh........ well more then 12 years since i have seen that movie.... so i wouldnt know anymore.

But IF i get it ill listen for it... lol :D

GI Joe kicks butt! :)

I noticed that sound too! Its pretty sad that they can't even rip-off a sound effect correctly :D Anyway, did you notice in Transformers :The Movie they use the Lightsaber sounds for some of the gun shots?

Guest SlashAndBurn

I dont remember hearing the lightsabers in Transformers but I'm not surprised!!! :D

I've been seeing auctions on ebay...like the entire serries of Transformers and GI JOE cartoons! they only get to about $60. Not too bad for all that. The only reason I'm not bidding is I know when I got them that I'd never study again!:)

Archived