Home

Multiplayer

Morpheus4873

where does multiplayer for shooters have left to go?

i mean everything has been done to death.

the only thing left IMO is massive multiplayer.

could you imagine a star wars galaxsies type game....but with firt person controls like in the q3 engine. in cockpit space fighter battles. hyper space jumps, inter galactic bounty hunts, yummm

Guest [eVe]DeathBoLT

i wouldn't want to see another JK clone either.. JK was fun... years ago..

I certainly hope they keep some older features, etc., but I don't want to see them simply remake JK with improved grahpics..

could you imagine a star wars galaxsies type game....but with firt person controls like in the q3 engine. in cockpit space fighter battles. hyper space jumps, inter galactic bounty hunts, yummm

Closest thing to that right now is Planetside, except it's not Star Wars. It's a MMOFPS though, and I think it has a lot of potential.

As always, it's a joy to hear from you KISS. As for what you said, I think I might have passed out. Those are the words I've been waiting to hear all these months. I would be happy for a game in which you only fight with lightsabers. I know this is not the case in JKII, but for me at least it will be the most exciting. Once I get my lightsaber, it will not leave my hands for the rest of the game. And multiplayer...lightsaber combat will make it incredible! WOOHOO! :D :D

Originally posted by Darth Simpson

Closest thing to that right now is Planetside, except it's not Star Wars. It's a MMOFPS though, and I think it has a lot of potential.

I was going to mention planetside too

Maybe a FPS addon for galaxies, that would be amazing

Good to hear again from you KISS Army, now I guess we have to wait for the FAQ update for more details about the saber and about the MP modes. Im expecting much more than DM team DM and CTF

Archived