1. 1. Who is the best SW movie bad guy?

• Darth Sidious/PALPATINE
    • Moff Taarkin
    • Darth Vader
    • Darth Maul
    • Jabba the Hutt
    • Bobba Fett

Originally posted by WC_heavyarms

It's gotta be Pizza the hutt or Darth Helmet!

Translation: Jabba the Hutt or Darth Vader!

Just a comment... it is not Darth Helmet... it is Dark Helmet.

Yes i have seen Space balls a million times about now.

'may the schwarts be with you' -Yoghurt- (spelling?)

Palpatine: The consummate political manipulator, and the one Sith to dominate the galaxy. There was no good in him, only pure evil. Moff Taarkin: Uhh...a petty politician who ripped off the idea of the Death Star from Rath Sienar to get promoted. :rolleyes: Darth Vader: One of the most awesome villains of all time, a character with tremendous depth and a truly frightening presence. Darth Maul: The symbol of the fighting power of the Sith, and the ultimate saber duelist. Jabba the Hutt: An idiotic crime lord. Boba Fett: One of the best bounty hunters of all time. A legend in his own right, and has an...interesting back story. ;)

So I'd say throw out Taarkin and Jabba immediately. Fett is really cool, but not pure evil like the Sith. You could even argue that he is not entirely a "bad guy" despite being a villain. Darth Maul is powerfully symbolic, but only valuable as that: a symbol. That leaves Palpatine and Vader; and obviously the one person everyone will always remember from Star Wars is Darth Vader. So my vote goes to him.

Archived