Home

"Guess My Avatar!"

Clefo

Guest Supreme Warlord

Want to know how I knew? I dont have a clue what that sign is about but I just merely saved it and it told me what the picture was. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL TECHNOLGY OF THE MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Guest Supreme Warlord

Ummm it is a green thingy in the center of the Sphere... It has black around the green thingy... That is all i know for now...:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

I give up... I could find the answer by cruising the net but I dont want too... So I dont care.. Master of Orion?

Guest Supreme Warlord

I dont think so because I am familar with Star Trek and I have never heard of the Gorn in it. I think it is a different game. i have the game Birth of the Federation and no where is there a Gorn in it and same in my book...So it may be a different game in a different universe...:)

Guest Supreme Warlord

I am really positive that it is not part of the Star Trek I refuse to believe but my knowledge in Star Trek is not as deep as it is in Star Wars. So if you give me a proof of a site that says this then I will recify my mistake and say sorry to you. :)

Guest Supreme Warlord

*I step up and clear my throat*

I, Supreme Warlord, am sorry to DarthFergie for doubting him when it comes about Star Trek. I, Supeme Warlord, will never again question the wisdom of DarthFergie. I, Supreme Warlord, will also never argue with DarthFergie about Star Trek.

How that? :p

Just as long as you know who is the Supreme Ruller of the Universe;) :D -darthfergie

Guest Supreme Warlord

Hey I do know how to use the search engines. It that I am just too lazy to do it right now and too busy responding to other posts. Still I will keep my words to you :D

Archived