Home

Editor Documentation / Help

Vagabond

Okay, let me start by saying that I spend most of my time in the JKII forums, so I'm a bit green when it comes to RTS games. In any event, I have recently purchased Galactic Battlegrounds and am interested in creating some custom scenarios / maps, or whatever the proper term is.

When I loaded up the editor I noticed that there didn't appear to be any explanation about all the triggers, effects, and conditions, etc. Further, I couldn't exactly figure out how to do some of the scripted sequences that appear in some of the typical campaigns. And that leads into how one assembles a campaign from a series of scenarios / maps.

So, finally to my question - I assume that somewhere there are some resources explaining how to assemble scenarios / maps and campaigns, and how to use all the features of the editor. After a summary search through the Battlegrounds installation directory, and a brief glance at the topics here, I've come up empty-handed. Can someone please direct me as to how I can access detailed instructions on using the editor? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Archived