Home

Is there a position open??

Wraith 8

Hi all......

You know i realy like RPG's well on forums that is.

and i am in 3 on Rogue Squadron.net... but the problem is they dont post there very often so im a little bored :D

But i was wondering.... is there a position open in one of the RPG's or are they all closed???

Well i woulld just like to join one if that is possible.

-Wraith 9-

I'm afraid not all games have already started but there might be an opening on the swrpg forums I'll send you a link in a little that is if you want it...

O and I'm no pro but you might wanna make sure your PC is for D20 games although if its for a D6 game I think there might be an opening so actually ya if you wanna try a D6 game there IS an opening...

ah i was wondering what you my fallow wraith would get here!!!

Well Orders of light and Dark has just started and i have let people into the other game when it just started...

So i guess if everyone in the game doesn't mind you can join that one...

Have you ever played star wars rpg in the real world?

Well Kell euh Wraith 5... i dont realy know what you are talking about... i only played on the RS board....

These are the RPG's i play in RS:

Dual of the Duels. A jedi battle. and im a Young Jedi named: Corzip Dinn.

Breakout. A Jail break. and im a pilot called: Garik Loran :D

Rpg for all. A story where everything goes and you can post more personalities. im 3 people there.

But this RPg goes the same doesnt it??? or is it like the SW combine???

And about Real world RPG.... euh... i played with my friends when i was a kid :D. We played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. GI-JOE. Super hero's. Mask. and all kind of other things.... so :D

But if it is s omething else... can you be more specifik (Spelling??)

Well the reason i ask is that i have seen a lot of rpg's on line and most of them are just stroy telling...

Someone starts and everyone else says what they do.

ex...

First person: "you are in a group with 20 stromies..."

Second Person: "I have a shield so that none of the stromies can hit me. I start shooting my blaster and kill 6 stromies in 6 secounds"

Third Person: "I am a god and wave my hand and kill the raise for the stormies."

OK that not quite right but i think you get the idea.

Here we have a game master (me :)) who tells you if you hit a stromy or not. I also would tell you that you can't shoot 6 stormies in 6 secounds unless you are a high level. (which we start at level 1)

So i will look at rs, but if you would like to try it here as well...

You want to be a pilot right?

Would you like to be like Han solo (scoundral), Rouge leader (can't spell his name) (soldier), or cheiwe (scout)?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived