Home

Rommel! You STOLE my idea!!!

Guest Thrawn

I started making a campaign poster first! :eek: Oh well mine's still better. ;) It will be in my sig once I'm added to the nominee list. :D

banner.gif

Guest Tie Guy

No offense to anyone but....

I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FRICKIN MIDDLE SCHOOL COUNCIL ELECTION

excuse my language

Really though, whats up with all of the advertising and all, don't you think some of us are taking this thing a little too serious?

Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA

neat how hard is it to make one and how ???

It's pretty difficult to make a banner. It took me about 4-5 hours to make mine look so good :D, but banners don't have to take that long. You can make a banner in a few minutes at some internet site, but then you have to use their templates and just add your own words. :(

BTW If you want an appropriatly sized "stars" background to start you off, just ask. :)

Originally posted by Thrawn

It's pretty difficult to make a banner. It took me about 4-5 hours to make mine look so good :D

I made mine in about 5-10 minutes...I didn't make it on the internet either I just used PSP and cut and pasted from other pictures...It may not be too greatly detailed but it works pretty well...:)

Guest Tie Guy

Ok, i feel like i've sunk to a lower level, but i added a little ad in my sig. Mostly it is to get the word out about the Senate, but WTH, i'm not gonna loose just because i was stubborn.

See V

V

V

V

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

HAH...

WOW!!!

Hey Tie Guy did you know Delphi has more "yes" votes than you do!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek:

He also has 4 times as many NO votes. And i really don't think it is fair if he wins while he has that many people who don't want him in office. He doesn't even have a majority of YES voyes!!!

Archived