Home

What does the Rogue Squadron logo Look like?

Guest RogueFett

Guest RogueFett

What does the Rogue Squadron logo Look like? Rogue9 was asking and I thought that I might try my hand at making one. (Not the boxart logo but the one from the books)

P.S. Please be as detailed as possible

they describe it best in the first Rogue Squadron Book, from memory I think it was 12 X-wings Breaking away from a 12 point star. For a short period it only had 11 when Lujayne was killed

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

--------------------"It's Worse" - Han Solo

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't look at the times, but you're probably right. That seems right, anyway.

The post to Zoomie's thread was my real introduction to the community, however.

I had been lurking for a few days,.. maybe a week, looking for XWA hints and upgrades, and giggling out loud as I read through all the off-topic madness, when I finally said to myself: "These folks are totally berserk!... I've gotta get in on this!!!"

The rest is history. :dozey:

I just had a good laugh reading through the ESJ thread. Seriously, I'm glad some of you obviously stopped smoking their carpets. Also, regarding Zoom's posts, I'd say he didn't change one little bit over the past years. And he must have some lifetime contract with the carpet industry.

And Ed, your first post seems to be so much more coherent than mine-- I mean, damn, what was I thinking?? I'm torn between editing and deleting. No really, maybe I edit first and delete later. Just to be sure. :D

Yes, I believe he is a bunny in an animal testing research lab, where they force him to smoke carpet samples everyday to see if they are safe to sell to the public.

That is they used to have to force him to do it... until he really developed a taste for it... now they can't get him to stop.

Every now and then he escapes the cage and gets on the computers late at night to offer coded communications to the outside world before they manage to find them and lock him back up in his cage.

I haven't been able to fully break all the codes yet... but of what I have deciphered... well,.. let's just say that I believe that the NSA would be very interested indeed. The Bunny Revolution Alliance (or BRA, for short) is one scary group, let me tell you...

I could release some of the terrible, terrible truths I have found out... but I'd rather stay on their good side, for the day when they become our new overlords they may just take mercy on me.

Viva La Resistance!

Archived