Home

I am ticked.

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

What's with jediknight.net, xwingalliance.net, and roguesquadron.net being down? If they aren't being upgraded so help me i will retaliate.

Guest Rogue15
Originally posted by Admiral Odin

I'm a regular at XWA.net, and the Admins are friends of mine. So no it isn't going down.

would that happen to be ike?

Guest Aristotle

Just a matter of having those sites switch to a new server.. and because Network Solutions has my OLD email as the contact, I had to use the Fax authorization with ID to update the email address, which will allow me to point the DNS to the new host... All sites should be up within the next couple days.. it's really in Network Solution's hands at this moment... but we'll have all our sites back up soon enough...

If I were a gambling man.. I would gamble you guys away.. not the sites... :p

j/k of course.

hey, at xwinglegacy.net is that where lt. guilo hangs out?

No, not lt. guilo, but Lt. Guilo. I'm glad we got that cleared up (j/k) ;).

X-Wing Legacy is the best site for X-Wing series editing. Also check out http://www.xwaupgrade.com , a "crappy Totally Games-ships" 2 "X-Wing Alliance the way it was meant to be" Total conversion. So far, patches have been released that replaces the rebel and imperial fighters, and several individual ships are out for downloads like the Azzameen base. They also upgrade the ships of the old X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter game. A must see!

Guest Rogue15

that is to sweet ingame. In fact, so sweet that i have been revived by God himself to tell you all how sweet it is. So go dload it *dies and goes back to heaven*

Archived