Home

hello, here i am......

Guest ArtificialIdiot

Guest Boba Rhett

Thraaaawwwwwwn. You got some splaining to do! ;) If your going to have them vote for you, explain to them how the voting works. :)

Guest ArtificialIdiot
Originally posted by Delphi-WS

lol

Are u the real Delphi?...the one that works for WW or a Delphi impersonater?

Guest ArtificialIdiot
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

He's an imposter but he doesn't bother anyone and he's nice so we let him be.

DAMN!

Guest Sherack Nhar

Good idea, Young David.

Delphi, we know you're an imposter, we emailed the real Delphi about you and he confirmed it, so drop it.

About Thrawn... I don't think it's cheating! He's just the first to be clever enough to do some publicity outside this community... Thank you Thrawn - it brings us new members :D

As for ArtificialIdiot and Stormcrow - Welcome! Enjoy your stay here, and don't spam!

ok ok

but have i ever done anything bad to anyone here no I'm a really good guy the only reason i didnt drop it sooner was beacxause i thought all of you would get mad at me.

after i got to know you guys here i wanted to drop it but i was afraid you guys would get really mad

well i'm really sorry please acept my apolgies

Guest ArtificialIdiot
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

As for ArtificialIdiot and Stormcrow - Welcome! Enjoy your stay here, and don't spam!

I never spam:D

:bdroid2:

Originally posted by Delphi-WS

ok ok

but have i ever done anything bad to anyone here no I'm a really good guy the only reason i didnt drop it sooner was beacxause i thought all of you would get mad at me.

after i got to know you guys here i wanted to drop it but i was afraid you guys would get really mad

well i'm really sorry please acept my apolgies

Drop the whole name all together and we will be happy, but the longe you use that name the more angry people like Luke become...So I suggest just changing you name all together...

BTW, this is Maul---> :dmaul3:

Archived