Home

Your input: can Compa_Mighty still run ?

Paragon_Leon

hi all,

just got word that Compa_Mighty's schedule allows him to run for Senator after all..

Now here's a bit of a dilemma: Compa_Mighty is one of the longest-present forummers around, and wanted to run all along. Only his school-schedule and stuff didn't allow it when things got down to voting. This seems to be resolved now.

We're just past the halfway-point in voting; officially, there's no more nominees accepted. In this case, i do however feel inclined to make an exception, but have the poll run shorter than the regular 7 days (to about 4 days) to not let the whole process be delayed by one nominee..

Does that sound like a fair compromise in this situation ?

Your based, flame-less and responsible arguments please.. ;)

In order to compensate for Compa's late entry, his poll would be shortened to a four-day-run. That way, when all other polls are done, you don't have to wait a long time for his poll to end as well and have the final result. It's basically a fair compensation for a late entry, but keep in mind that it's not an open door for anyone to get in; Compa announced he was running a long time ago; circumstances got in the way, which is why i'm trying to figure this out.

Guest Sherack Nhar

I'm all with that. It's going to be thougher for him since he won't have as much time as the other would-be senators concerning the voting process - but like you said, it's a fair trade.

ok, Compa_Mighty's ballot is now up in the Senate forum.

A quick and very important reminder:

DO NOT start new threads in the Senate-forum on the voting; we want to keep all ballots on the same page.

DO NOT reply to the ballots. Just vote on their polls. I just deleted another reply. The rules are crystal clear, folks..

Guest Lord Tirion

Just got back from my hockey game so sorry if this has already been decided but this is my opinion on the matter:

I am all for it. I think a strong community needs its history and loyalty to members who have stuck it out from day 1. Communities which do not care for its members is a dead community.

Archived